Home

Ultimate Roster Maker's Wishlist

This is a discussion on Ultimate Roster Maker's Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2017, 01:13 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Ultimate Roster Maker's Wishlist

If 2K added tattoos and the WWE photo CAP and more body types? Wow roster makers and
player creators would have a hoot
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2017, 01:36 AM   #26
Banned

Harrypotheadd's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingelib
If 2K added tattoos and the WWE photo CAP and more body types? Wow roster makers and
player creators would have a hoot
As long as we keep pressing them over this feature, then they aren't going to have any choice but to add it to their priority list.

Glad it's finally starting to pick up steam around the community
Old 07-31-2017, 01:40 AM   #27
Banned

Harrypotheadd's Arena

If the WWE 2k face photo import isn't added by 2k19, then I will likely never buy another 2k game again
Old 07-31-2017, 01:42 AM   #28
Banned

Harrypotheadd's Arena

3 years is just too much of a long time to be begging for one simple small feature of that nature
Old 07-31-2017, 02:45 AM   #29
MVP

jk31's Arena

the only Thing i am missing right now is the removal of roster spots Limits while editing. IT takes around 8 hours just to get the Team rosters right for Our online League. you always need to have a minimum of 13 players and a maximum of 15 players on every Team. that makes IT pretty Hard to create custom rosters.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-31-2017, 08:18 AM   #30
Pro

JoFri's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smirkin Dirk
Fantastic ideas. The roster editing app is A+. I spend 2 weeks editing my ML roster and the

The quick edit additions have probably halved that. Being able to change ratings and tendencies on my phone would be amazing.

If u ask me, i'll be amazing if I could download and upload via Excel through txt or csv format

Lol ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-31-2017, 08:40 AM   #31
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

One other thing I'd add, and this is entirely a result of playing The Golf Club and also my transition from Xbox to PS4...

the ability to cross-share rosters/draft classes across platforms. For example, if I make a golf course in The Golf Club on my PS4, PC users can download it and play it.

I would do terrible things to have the ability to get the SimWorld roster/draft classes on my PS4.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2017, 10:56 AM   #32
Pro

isdatyt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk31
the only Thing i am missing right now is the removal of roster spots Limits while editing. IT takes around 8 hours just to get the Team rosters right for Our online League. you always need to have a minimum of 13 players and a maximum of 15 players on every Team. that makes IT pretty Hard to create custom rosters.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Operation Sports mobile app
I had a lot of issues doing my 2017-18 roster this year, but this issue was the last straw. Constantly moving guys just to move them back. I don't know why the normal trade system isn't in roster editor. Or they need an "In progress" mode where you can load as many guys as you want onto a team, but can't publish and use until the numbers are good. Just trying to get the Jimmy Butler trade done took about 20 minutes. 3-Team deals are a nightmare to handle in custom rosters

Another thing we need is more accurate contract numbers. I know they added more contract rules, but some deals are impossible to replicate because of the increments 2K uses, you skip over a lot of numbers. It's a tiny issue, but an issue nonetheless.

Give us base templates for create a player. The templates/archetypes already exist in-game. Do you know how long it took me to make Lonzo Ball? 2 hours. Do you know how long it would've taken if I could have just selected "Crafty Playmaker" and tweaked some things rather than randomly starting off with a 7'2" center who has all big man ratings & tendencies? Less than half of that.

I know people are into face scans, and if the community wants that, I hope they get it. But I just want more sliders for features. I love the current system at it's core (My custom face always comes out better than my face scan) but it just needs more. Guys with weird noses or long necks (Brandon Ingram & Harry Giles) or small mouths (Grayson Allen) always present such a challenge to get accurate renditions of. We need to have the option to choose lip color (Oladipo is very dark with pinkish lips yet the proper skin color needed, has dark lips) because that completely changes the look. We need better features for lip and eye shapes or just let us completely edit the every part (e.g: Inner lip, outer lip, mouth shape rather than that awful "mouth 3" scowl)

I won't repeat the obvious like body type or tattoos, but I do have a comment about hair, more specifically, I want to be able to select different textures of hair. Klay Thompson & Lance Stephenson both have a temp-fade with waves but they are completely different textures. Or how Harden and 2012 Birdman both have big beards but only one texture is available in CAP. This could all be saved by letting us pick from already existing styles of scanned players. Want a black guy fro? Ben Wallace/Dr. J. Want a more loose textured fro? Robin Lopez or Verajao. Especially for styles like braids and dreads which SUCK in CAP.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »