Home

How fans shaped the game, MyGM and the future of NBA 2K

This is a discussion on How fans shaped the game, MyGM and the future of NBA 2K within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2017, 02:53 AM   #25
Banned

Harrypotheadd's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How fans shaped the game, MyGM and the future of NBA 2K

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBhoops
Also the gameplay as it is right now isn't great but it's still enjoyable. It's playable.

The CAP system is awful.

Point being the CAP system needs upgrading MORE than the gameplay because it's about 5 years behind where it should be whereas at least the gameplay gets touched up each year.
Exactly! The current system is way outdated. Especially in comparison to what they have in WWE 2k....3 years is more than enough time to come up with a new one

Also, I'm tired of people acting as if CAPs aren't a huge deal to large majority of the community. Most casuals don't even play with the real teams/players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2017, 06:07 AM   #26
Rookie

captainesteban's Arena

OVR: 0

Does the inability to shoot contested jump shots at a high clip bother anyone else? Players like Melo and KD(think game 3) can rise up and pull a three ball and their jumpshot won't change the slightest. These guys are the definition of deadeye shooters.

You see that garbage animation where if someone's in your face the shooters legs do some weird twist and the jumpshot is heavily altered and you end up airballing a middy with an otherwise deadeye shooter? Thats the greatest example of offline play being effected by online. Carmelo should be knocking that down 60% of the time as opposed to 18%.

I would like to see this animation binned. Anyone see anything similar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-03-2017, 09:49 AM   #27
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainesteban
Does the inability to shoot contested jump shots at a high clip bother anyone else? Players like Melo and KD(think game 3) can rise up and pull a three ball and their jumpshot won't change the slightest. These guys are the definition of deadeye shooters.

You see that garbage animation where if someone's in your face the shooters legs do some weird twist and the jumpshot is heavily altered and you end up airballing a middy with an otherwise deadeye shooter? Thats the greatest example of offline play being effected by online. Carmelo should be knocking that down 60% of the time as opposed to 18%.

I would like to see this animation binned. Anyone see anything similar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just as much as i'd like to see players airballing wide open or completely missing the rim target from deep etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »