Home

Predictions for Andre Drummond's 3pt Rating

This is a discussion on Predictions for Andre Drummond's 3pt Rating within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2017, 04:04 PM   #9
Pro

TreJayMMA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Predictions for Andre Drummond's 3pt Rating

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
I say this as a Pistons fan... it should be as low as possible. Weird things happen in exhibitions and Andre Drummond has done nothing to warrant an increase to that rating. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes. Drummond's touch has been so awful historically that I'm pretty sure I'd need him to hit three triples a night at a 50 percent clip through the first half of the season before I even considered bumping up his shooting ratings.
I respect that

PSN: TreJay2000
Old 08-06-2017, 04:20 PM   #10
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

In 2k16 he had a 50 standing three because he was hitting the few threes he took at around a 25% clip. This year all of his shooting attributes were a 25 lol so next year I think it could go back up to around a 50 or maybe 60 if he actually starts taking and making more of them during games
Old 08-06-2017, 04:53 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAWereWolf65
In 2k16 he had a 50 standing three because he was hitting the few threes he took at around a 25% clip. This year all of his shooting attributes were a 25 lol so next year I think it could go back up to around a 50 or maybe 60 if he actually starts taking and making more of them during games
Yikes, was he really a 50 in standing threes in 2K16? I'm pretty sure he'd hit one normal NBA 3-pointer in his life up to that point. He has five career threes now but all of them have been desperation heaves and three of them were from half court or beyond.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2017, 04:58 PM   #12
MVP

Kushmir's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
I say this as a Pistons fan... it should be as low as possible. Weird things happen in exhibitions and Andre Drummond has done nothing to warrant an increase to that rating. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes. Drummond's touch has been so awful historically that I'm pretty sure I'd need him to hit three triples a night at a 50 percent clip through the first half of the season before I even considered bumping up his shooting ratings.
Basically This. I can't even believe this is a convo....casual fans are the devil lol.
Old 08-06-2017, 05:11 PM   #13
Pro

TreJayMMA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushmir
Basically This. I can't even believe this is a convo....casual fans are the devil lol.
Not a casual fan by any means.

Just genuinely wanted to know peoples thoughts on Andre Drummond as we get through this awfully slow month with not as much news rolling out as fast as I (am I'm sure others) would've liked.

PSN: TreJay2000

Last edited by TreJayMMA; 08-06-2017 at 05:21 PM.
Old 08-06-2017, 05:23 PM   #14
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

Quote:
Yikes, was he really a 50 in standing threes in 2K16? I'm pretty sure he'd hit one normal NBA 3-pointer in his life up to that point. He has five career threes now but all of them have been desperation heaves and three of them were from half court or beyond.

He attempted 6 last year and made 2 which is 33%. Im guessing that's why he had the 50 three but I think it should definetly stay a 25 until he actually proves he can make them at a more consistent rate
Old 08-06-2017, 05:24 PM   #15
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushmir
Lol.. What? Look at players like DeMarcus Cousins, Anthony Davis, Marc Gasol and Brook Lopez who can all shoot threes now when they couldn't shoot earlier in their careers. This is a very legitimate discussion if Drummond has actually been working on his shot like he says he has...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2017, 05:28 PM   #16
Pro

Knocking down 3s against NBA comp in much much tougher. Watch rondo vs KD in a game of horse on YouTube and you'll see what I mean. KD barely scraped by shooting threes against Rondo

Sent from my 0PCV1 using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »