Home

NBA 2K18 Impressions #3: NEW Presentation Features, Body Types Wingspan (DmanUnt2014)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18 Impressions #3: NEW Presentation Features, Body Types Wingspan (DmanUnt2014) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2017, 06:29 PM   #9
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K18 Impressions #3: NEW Presentation Features, Body Types Wingspan (DmanUnt2

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I continue to like what I hear. Hopefully "Two body types aren't the same" is true. I just want to see everything in motion before casting judgment.

But I hope the CAP system has been re-scripted. Because if the generated players look the same like they have for basically the last 7-8 years, then it would be a disappointed. It would be a sore sight to see the graphical leap infused with all the CAPs looking similar
I think the "no two player body type is the same" is more of stretch than anything. I'm more keen to believe that the overall body types simply looked vastly improve where no one sticks out like a sore thumb, and thus making it look like everyone has a different body type.

It would be incredibly awesome to truly have all unique body types truly specific to each individual player. Hopeful and optimistic for a massive collection of different body types sprinkled in with unique body types for players that truly looks unique. Wishful thinking that we truly have all unique body types.iHim mentioning that the 7 footer, Lucas really stood out is a very good sign, and hopefully that also means Dwight Howard actually looks better than the earlier screenshot we got of him.

Until someone does that same animated gif overlay for 2k18 player models, I'll just be ecstatic if everyone looks like a real human.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Old 08-08-2017, 03:50 AM   #10
Formerly known as Barnsey

Barncore's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K18 Impressions #3: NEW Presentation Features, Body Types Wingspan (DmanUnt2

He probably means that no two body type is the same in the sense that their wingspans and stuff are all different. Same thing that they were saying about 2k17 last year.

It does sound promising though. Hopefully we will be able to edit body types this year. As a draft class maker, that capability was sorely missed last year. Same with tatts
Old 08-08-2017, 05:06 AM   #11
MVP

MontanaMan's Arena

OVR: 0

Sounds good so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2017, 09:38 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJRuelz
here's a snippet from the gameplay test session

I feel like this guy on 95% of ranked games. Off ball defenders, man. The game should not defend the ball for you..

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »