Home

2 More NBA 2K18 Classic Teams Announced - '07-'08 Hornets & '13-'14 Pacers

This is a discussion on 2 More NBA 2K18 Classic Teams Announced - '07-'08 Hornets & '13-'14 Pacers within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2017, 06:35 AM   #89
Pro

ItsOrangeBaby's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: 2 More NBA 2K18 Classic Teams Announced - '07-'08 Hornets & '13-'14 Pacers

Quote:
Originally Posted by VizzyXV
I believe Granger was traded that year, to the Clippers in fact! But surely he'd make All Time Pacers team?
Thought the clippers picked up Danny Granger as a free agent going in the off-season for the 14-15 season?
Old 08-21-2017, 06:49 AM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 0

True, I think the 2005 should've been in instead with McDyess and Delfino. That's two who can replace Okur and Rasheed's absence. Still, it's good they have them so now we can add McDyess somehow via the All-Time teams.
Old 08-21-2017, 06:54 AM   #91
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kstat
And no one is happy about having the half assed 04 Pistons. I'm a piston fan and frankly I'd be thrilled if they didn't exist. Billups rip and Ben can be on the all time teams. Darko starting on the 04 Pistons is so insulting I dont even know where to begin.

I'd love the classic pacers but without Reggie that's far cheaper than not having them at all. Don't sell me another half assed fraction of a classic team and call it legit.

Smits Jackson etc. will be on the pacers all time team. If you want to build your own 2000 pacers roster just do it yourself.
Lol oh get out of here with this bs video game pride lmao

People would have still wanted to play with them with those players and been HAPPY. Never heard anybody(besides yourself) claim they would be "thrilled" lol to not have rip hamilton, ben wallace, chauncy billups, Tayshaun Prince,etc...lol thats bs and you know it; guys are happy to have them because its them and they only have to create one guy as opposed to the whole team; hell -- we've had guys saying they'd have taken the kings without webber again so they could play with bibby and peja. Don't try to cast that net on the rest of the classic team community. Keep that narrative over there lol

Acting like 2k is personally attacking you by not having Rasheed Wallace on the pistons lmmfao
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2017, 07:00 AM   #92
Rookie

How backwards is this logic. "Rik smits and couple other guys will be on the all time roster. You can make the team yourself" -- rather than have 2k just do it for you without reggie and we just have to make one player. Yeah that makes a ton of sense.
Old 08-21-2017, 07:02 AM   #93
Pro

Nah. With or without the 04 Pistons Ben rip and Chauncey will be in the game. It's a joke to have them on an 04 Pistons team without Rasheed. They'll be on the all time team anyway.

You need to get over yourself. Without Reggie Miller there is no 90s pacers. Nobody gives a **** about them without Reggie and you can deal with it. If you need them that badly create them yourself and leave 2K alone. They were honest about what they could and could not do for classic fans. You're just whining for the sake of whining.

I'll gladly take 3 more teams from 2015 before one more "classic" team missing a signature piece. Apparently you're the type that enjoys being pissed on so long as 2K tells you it's raining.

Last edited by Kstat; 08-21-2017 at 07:05 AM.
Old 08-21-2017, 07:13 AM   #94
Rookie

Quote:
Nah. With or without the 04 Pistons Ben rip and Chauncey will be in the game. It's a joke to have them on an 04 Pistons team without Rasheed. They'll be on the all time team anyway.

You need to get over yourself. Without Reggie Miller there is no 90s pacers. Nobody gives a **** about them without Reggie and you can deal with it. If you need them that badly create them yourself and leave 2K alone. They were honest about what they could and could not do for classic fans. You're just whining for the sake of whining.

I'll gladly take 3 more teams from 2015 before one more "classic" team missing a signature piece. Apparently you're the type that enjoys being pissed on so long as 2K tells you it's raining.
Yeah, because being finagled into thinking 3 more teams from 2015 ARE classic isnt some sucker **** lol thats LITERALLY getting pissed on and told its raining. "I'd rather have the 2015 76ers before a Pistons team without Rasheed Wallace because it messes with my pride as a video game player and insults me." Headass lmao

You're so emotional -- you're the only person whining here....in every thread you post in lol its getting annoying.
Old 08-21-2017, 07:23 AM   #95
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by World1
Yeah, because being finagled into thinking 3 more teams from 2015 ARE classic isnt some sucker **** lol thats LITERALLY getting pissed on and told its raining. "I'd rather have the 2015 76ers before a Pistons team without Rasheed Wallace because it messes with my pride as a video game player and insults me." Headass lmao

You're so emotional -- you're the only person whining here....in every thread you post in lol its getting annoying.
Nah. It's annoying listening to you bitch that 2K isn't giving you something they can't, and saying you'd rather have "classic" teams that are nothing like their actual versions because they're missing so many major pieces that they're unrecognizable.

Your 2000 Pacers everyone... Featuring Rik Smits, Mark Jackson, Sam Perkins, old washed up Chris Mullin, John Smith, John Smith, John Smith, John Smith and John Smith!

You actually want that. That's hilarious.

Just take them off the all time team and create the rest yourself. And stop whining because 2K isn't god. Dry your tears up and come back another day.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2017, 07:37 AM   #96
Rookie

Quote:
Nah. It's annoying listening to you bitch that 2K isn't giving you something they can't, and saying you'd rather have "classic" teams that are nothing like their actual versions because they're missing so many major pieces that they're unrecognizable.

Your 2000 Pacers everyone... Featuring Rik Smits, Mark Jackson, Sam Perkins, old washed up Chris Mullin, John Smith, John Smith, John Smith, John Smith and John Smith!

You actually want that. That's hilarious.

Just take them off the all time team and create the rest yourself. And stop whining because 2K isn't god. Dry your tears up and come back another day.
Bitching and crying tears? This ALL you do in your posts Lmao I havent once said anything remotely close to that. All I did was support that others guys post you were quoting; trying to pretend people are skipping out on the game because Rasheed Wallac isnt on the pistons and then you became an emotional, blubbering wreck. Lol literal tears are your post. You allowing Rasheed Wallace bot being on the Pistons touch your soul is the bitchiest thing thats taken place here lol what? Then you tried to suggest to gim making several players somehow made more sense than making one guy and then proceeded to say you'd rather have a team from yesterday than a classic team missing one guy lol

You're delusional as hell. I'm howling at how sensitive you are. Slowdown on your keyboard 😂😂

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »