Home

2K18 MyLeague plans?

This is a discussion on 2K18 MyLeague plans? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2017, 03:43 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2K18 MyLeague plans?

Chicago Bulls is another great choice imo. They are in a bad bad shape, with the new CAP system, it could be really fun to build them through the draft and try to recreate that 90s dynasty.

I thought it was going to be an easy choice with the Nets, but the more I think about it, the more I want to take the Bulls. Also, without Wade & without Lavine, their best players to start the season will be Robin Lopez and Nikola Mirotic, think about that... And they added Eye In The Sky back in the game... Do you think they could use it for the Bulls intro during MyLeague ? That would be fantastic !
Old 09-05-2017, 04:26 PM   #34
Rookie

taronb2's Arena

OVR: 0

Will the online league have the player position lock . like NBA 2k16 had and can you player lock in a game vs another user ?? Because in NBA 2k17 you could only player lock in game vs cpu

Sent from my XT830C using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-05-2017, 04:49 PM   #35
Rookie

porkys8077's Arena

OVR: 4

Going to add 8 expansion teams. I will be playing with the 76ers this with Allen Iverson. Then add more NBA legends on most of the teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2017, 04:52 PM   #36
Pro

Runne130's Arena

OVR: 9

i usually run many throughout the season, the one i have been thinking the most about for over a month now is a lakers and 76ers joint myleague. two young up and coming teams to have some fun with, for the 76ers my goal is to focus around embiid simmons and fultz, grow them as a group and put some veterans around them after the first season along with some more youthful veterans. Then for the lakers i want to try to do the same, but im going to go for paul george in the offseason since its all the buuz. i may try to play it like he actually didnt want to go or him and westbrook hit it off and stayed together. Then be forced to rebuild the lakers like the 76ers hoping that at some season down the line they can meet in the finals. Usually the rule i play by is i cant sign anyone over an 85 overall unless i am a top 3 seed in the conference.

as a cavs fan i usually do one as them, but ive done it every year and even when i played on superstar i still won easily all the time, so for my cavs myleague it will be with the all time teams since that will be a challenging mode.

finally i was thinking of milwaukee since giannis is my favorite non cavalier player and try to build around him.

after those i just go with what interests me at the time, last year i had all the best versions of each player in a fantasy draft, and i also made teams of guys by countries on one conference, and by states in the other conference. This may be difficult this year since i ahvent heard anything about the euroleague teams
but im so ready for this game to dive into myleague and get rolling
Old 09-05-2017, 04:58 PM   #37
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

The Lakers are my team, but I rarely use my teams in any sports games. Part superstition, part don't like messing with their real life rosters. I was thinking Sixers, but that's almost too obvious, at this point. Gonna have to think on it awhile and play around with a few teams.
#WeAreND
Old 09-05-2017, 05:07 PM   #38
World Series Champions!!

Cubfan's Arena

OVR: 20

To my leagues:

Timberwolves: With the trade of Jimmy Butler to the Wolves he's a good edition with Wiggins and KT.

Bulls 97-98 team because that would just be plain fun.
NBA: Chicago Bulls
NCAA: Iowa Hawkeyes
Old 09-05-2017, 05:42 PM   #39
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

is there a full list of ratings anywhere sorted by team ? I am trying to decide who to use and that would help
Old 09-05-2017, 05:52 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 2

Lakers

-Trade Deng,Clarkson and Randle for expiring contracts.

Keep Ball, Ingram, Kuzma, Zubac, and Nance going into the summer with huge money to spend.

-Sign PG + Cousins

-Win the 2019 championship.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »