Home

MyCareer What team you going with???

This is a discussion on MyCareer What team you going with??? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2017, 02:19 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MyCareer What team you going with???

Every year I make Allen Iverson two years ago was the 76ers last year was the Nuggets this year will be the Grizzlies or Pistons

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-07-2017, 02:20 AM   #50
Pro

Geolink's Arena

OVR: 4

Knicks baby!

PG, sorry Frank.
Old 09-07-2017, 03:42 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taer
1st PG: Pure Slasher PG to LAL - play the Clarkson rookie role as scoring PG alongside Ball

2nd PG: Playmaker (pure or mix idk yet) to Min - Butler, Wiggins and KAT - yes please.

Was considering Spurs but I've been on the Spurs every year since 2k10 - so it is time for a change.
I'm debating whether or not to go to LAL this year. I'm going to make a Shot Creating Playmaker PG at around 6'4 195, so I would definitely compliment Lonzo.

The Nuggets are the other team I'm seriously considering, because of their serious need for a talented PG, their depth, their playbook, and their potential. That's where I'm leaning toward at the moment.

I was thinking about NOP (and still am, I guess), but the thing I hate most about MC is when you have good teammates but you play with only bench guys and scrubs more than half the time. And with how weak their bench is, I don't wanna risk it.

Sent from my Pixel using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2017, 03:53 AM   #52
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Making a center, gonna go to either LA and play with Lonzo Ball or be that guy and go to Golden State as that's all they really need.
Old 09-07-2017, 04:23 AM   #53
MVP

My Pure Defending C will be going to a contender, i did GSW last year so I'll probably go to the Spurs so Gasol can be the 6th man. My Slashing+Defending SG/SF will go to the Rockets or Pelicans.
Old 09-07-2017, 04:40 AM   #54
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24
So I thought about it even moreso than in last post.

PG: Ball
SG:KCP
SF: Ingram
PF: Randle
C: Brook Lopez
---
PG: Ennis
SG:Me 6'6 Shot creator / post offense
SF: Deng
PF: Nance Jr
C: Zubac

I can lead the second unit in my first season with the Lakers with something like 9pts, 2 rebounds, 2 assists on 45/24/80 shooting splits. That would actually be decent.

First season I upgrade my athleticism, mid range and inside game. No dribling, bad passing, no 3pt shot, no defense.

Second season I add dribling so I can use triple threat effectively and add defense. I am still without a pass and no 3pt shot. 14/3/2 on 46/27/82 shooting splits.

Third season I am gonna add a 3pt shot and a pass. Hopefully this means that I am at 85-89 overall (NO VC buying, pure grind) at the all star break in third season and I get my first all-star game. Finish the season on 20-5-4 on 48/33/82 shooting splits.

I will NOT force it. I have Ball, Ingram, Randle and Brook Lopez who all can score and I am just gonna take a back seat those first few years, let Ball, Ingram develop and in my third season I expect big breakout from all three of us.

Hopefully I am not put too fast in starting lineup with 65 rating or something like taht.
This sounds good . I will be a shot creator / defender for he Lakers. Not sure height or weight yet. May use Jimmy Butler's exact stats.
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 09-07-2017, 04:48 AM   #55
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
This sounds good . I will be a shot creator / defender for he Lakers. Not sure height or weight yet. May use Jimmy Butler's exact stats.
I am going with 6'6 210lbs max wingspan. Was gonna go for Shot creator playmaker but I have Lonzo, Ingram so don't really need it. I didn't go with Slasher because Lonzo will give me plenty of open looks and lobs under basket. So many things relying on Lonzo. Damn.

Decided to ride with SC post scorer because that is how Vino Kobe played and defense is basically all about positioning so I am betting on myself there.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2017, 05:34 AM   #56
Rookie

captainesteban's Arena

SG to the Knicks, try and keep Melo in NY and help him get the top 10 recognition he deserves with a chip.

SF, Kevin Durant type to the Nets. Best player model DLo with my myplayer should do well in Brooklyn.

or PG to Clippers. Blake, Dj, and myself might make some noise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »