Home

NBA 2K18 HD sim type gameplay

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18 HD sim type gameplay within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2017, 11:19 PM   #49
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: NBA 2K18 HD sim type gameplay

Man that sequence where WB sprinted down court, decided to pull the ball out, then attack and dunk in the half court was just ridiculous

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 09-13-2017, 11:30 PM   #50
MVP

WaddupCouzin's Arena

OVR: 11

4:16 that was Westbrook! If they would have showed this video about a month ago, I don't think I would have come back to the forum until launch! #ImGood Great Video.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Old 09-13-2017, 11:54 PM   #51
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

It's hard for me to imagine that many User vs. CPU, current teams, MyLeague players aren't getting pretty excited about the game.

I use to always do ratings and tendency redoes, for myself, but the last few years I haven't felt like it was really worth it. This year I will probably finally go back to doing it.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2017, 01:24 AM   #52
Reignman Baby!

SonicBoom2040's Arena

OVR: 2

First off i wanna say THANK YOU for the Rockets gameplay (from there).

Next i can safely say that this showed me i didnt mess up by preordering!
that gameplay was simply amazing, even tho the rockets didnt run their offense the way i expect they will, i know u was on the sticks, i am very pleased with the overall feel of the game. U see that crowd get up and go crazy when he missed the last shot to send it to O.T.?

Just beautiful stuff. I see u werent too aggressive with Harden and thats ok, what stuck out to me was Ariza. Back when i was using Houston on 2k14, on 360, Ariza's jumper was MONEY! i prob averaged 20-30 a game just with him using spot up 3's.....

AND it looks like his jumper u got down in this game pretty easy. he was like what, 5-7 or so? only real gripe i had was late in 3rd he was completely alone in the corner after already knocking down about 4 threes and cpu ignored him. what happened? yup another 3! Sooooo many teams i can use now realistically and once again thank u for posting this and thanks 2K for making me not want to touch another old 2k game again lol!

PS....definitely looking forward to using my Sonics the RIGHT way in a throwback league!
Old 09-14-2017, 07:07 AM   #53
MVP

Thetruth9012's Arena

OVR: 0

Tendencies and play calls from cpu were bad again.

Why Roberson is trigger happy ?

Why roberson is crossing half court with the ball after inbound and running offense.

4th quarter and TO where is Simple pick and roll play for Westbrook or George ???

I saw one thing i asked Czar before again this time with roberson.

George had missmatch in the 4 quarter and roberson was in the corner defense gap him so george didnt even make the move he immediately pass to him like he is Klay thompson.

I saw that in prelude with Tristan Thompson a lot....

Bigs can cover to much ground on defense(they are too fast)

Late contest on laups matter too much.

Random blocks doing pumpfakes.

Leaning shots for guys who have catch and shoot badge should be removed.
Old 09-14-2017, 07:33 AM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 0

Overall another great video!

- my biggest concern was Andre Roberson...as many of you noted, he was launching threes with no hesitation and it wasn't just a one time thing. It stuck like a sore thumb in this great game

- Westbrook was ultra aggresive and it was great to see but my concern is this is the 16/17 Westbrook, while I expect him to be more like 15/16 Westbrook (23.5/7.8/10.4 albeit with a slighty higher ppg average) with PG around this season (and in this game PG shot just 3 times). I mean it's anyone's guess really, but I think it's sensible not to expect the crazy usage rate and raw stats from Russ this season with another top 15 player around.

- Kanter was a beast on the boards, and really dominated Houston's smaller frountcourt, it was awesome to see! (and he looks great too)

- Love the new face scans and player models...PG13, Abrines, Adams, Kanter, Capella...only Russ looks slightly off, for some reason 2K always have problems with his likeness.
Old 09-14-2017, 08:50 AM   #55
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

He has some My GM footage uploaded on his channel as well. Even though it’s in French and I have no idea what’s going on, looks like this mode is crazy deep. I love the interactions, press conferences, etc. might have to actually try it out this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2017, 09:11 AM   #56
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Even though it’s in French and I have no idea what’s going on
He mostly talks about baguettes and gives tips on how to cook snails and such.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »