Home

Official NBA 2k18 MyLeague/MyGm Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2k18 MyLeague/MyGm Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2017, 06:18 PM   #49
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official NBA 2k18 MyLeague/MyGm Thread

I'm running my test ML with the Knicks. I know that there's gonna have to be a patch to address some things. But I'm enjoying myself so far. I hadn't made it to the offseason yet. I ended up trading Melo and Lance Thomas to Houston for Ryan Anderson and Eric Gordon at the deadline because we had one of the worst records in the league. Houston had the best record in the league before and after the trade. I've been playing game one of each round and swimming the rest. Now I'm playing in the WCF with those Rockets against the Warriors.
Old 09-15-2017, 08:13 PM   #50
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1

Has the injury bug returned? After game 2 of MyGM Dragic is out for 6 months & Waiters is out for nearly a month. All in the same game. Players will eventually get 2 billion dollar contracts too? Ahh man. This sounds like early on in 2k17 before they released a patch to fix it. I was looking forward to getting a head start into a 82 game season.
Old 09-15-2017, 11:18 PM   #51
Rookie

Anyone know why custom rosters dont show when you select to use a custom roster? Some rosters show bit not the one I want to use....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2017, 11:44 PM   #52
Rookie

Did MyLeague Online get rid of the garbage "keeper" system and actually get a real life offseason this time?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-15-2017, 11:59 PM   #53
MVP

OVR: 3

So you do not HAVE to move if you do not want to right?

Cause Im trying to keep every team at where they are lol
Old 09-16-2017, 02:03 AM   #54
Formerly known as Barnsey

Barncore's Arena

OVR: 1

I LOVE that when you get offered a trade you have an option to “stop simulation and review” and that the trade doesn’t disappear, it goes into the “review pending trade” section. That was very needed.

In player profile career stats section, i like that the “games played/started” part has been moved out of the way so we can see the entire pts,reb,ast,stl,blk,to,fg,3pt,ft line, however i think the GS has been moved too far away down the line. It’s too far to scroll for information i reach for regularly. It would be good if it was next to the MPG part. Not a huge deal though.
Old 09-16-2017, 02:16 AM   #55
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

Still deciding on the Bulls or Bucks. Tough decision for me because I just chose the Bulls for me MyCareer team (seemed more realistic: rebuilding and in dire need of a solid PG, no I dont have faith in Kris Dunn YET.), and I'd like to choose the Bulls again because of the rebuilding factor, but at the same time I'd like to choose MKE because it doesn't seem like the Bucks do well in any ML sims and Greek Freak.. Love using him in 2k and if i can develop his shot, oh my god.... Probably gonna wait on that decision until the 2KGOAT project drops but as of now ill probably play this 2K for at least until halfway into the 2k19 lifespan, so whatever decision I make ill probably run with for awhile..

Yeah, i kinda geekin' about this game right now..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2017, 06:06 AM   #56
Rookie

Got the game downloaded and was eager to do Knicks MyGM. Build around KP and Nitkina. So, team owner sells the team. New owner hires his son as assistant GM. That guy trades Nitkina behind my back for D.Rose. Well, quess I head back to MyLeague

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »