Home

NBA 2K18 Patch #4 Available Now on PS4, Soon For PC, Xbox One & Switch - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18 Patch #4 Available Now on PS4, Soon For PC, Xbox One & Switch - Patch Notes within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2017, 02:24 PM   #33
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2K18 Patch #4 Available Now on PS4, Soon For PC, Xbox One & Switch - Patch No

Quote:
Originally Posted by de5m0n
When a team quits out of a Pro-Am game, the remaining team will no longer obtain the badge progress and progress of the team that quit out.

So if I understand this correctly, you are penalizing me for the other team quitting early? Why not just end the game then? This shhhh don't make any sense.
Wait what! That's bull! Might as well quit with the rest of the bums.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Old 10-12-2017, 02:24 PM   #34
MVP

ph33's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K18 Patch #4 Available Now on PS4, Soon For PC, Xbox One & Switch - Patch No

Quote:
When a team quits out of a Pro-Am game, the remaining team will no longer obtain the badge progress and progress of the team that quit out.

So if I understand this correctly, you are penalizing me for the other team quitting early? Why not just end the game then? This shhhh don't make any sense.
I really hope they just worded it incorrectly---that wouldn't make ANY sense.
Old 10-12-2017, 02:26 PM   #35
Rookie

Maligx's Arena

Quote:

I read this as, there was a bug that gave the remaining team the badge progress of the other team. So if your matchup had progressed some on a badge, if they quit you get their progress like highlander or something. I could be wrong though. I didn't even know this was an existing bug if I interpret it correctly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2017, 02:26 PM   #36
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

Are MyCareer shoe deals fixed? They told me personally that they had a fix for it and it would be in the next patch, but I dont see it in the patch notes. They told me that at least 3 weeks ago.
Old 10-12-2017, 02:31 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
Looks like a solid patch. A lot of community issues addressed.

- I am surprised they did not fix the "Defensive Matchups" glitch.
- They did note that there was an issue with "gap" overriding ACE and player adjustments. Will this alleviate the "Otto Porter" glitch and defenders running from their assignement, leaving knock down shooters wide open?
They didnt fix this ???
Come on 2k
Old 10-12-2017, 02:31 PM   #38
Banned

NewBreed1's Arena

I saw all the notes and got excited.

Then I saw nothing about body edit being put back in, or court lighting being improved. (BOTH THINGS THAT WERE GOOD/IN THE GAME LAST YEAR)

As usual, 2K couldn't care less about art issues.
Old 10-12-2017, 02:31 PM   #39
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

I wonder if this is universal and not just limited to coaches clipboard..

Quote:
Addressed a case where defensive settings inside the Coaches Clipboard were not sticking after being changed.
Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-12-2017, 02:31 PM   #40
Pro

rwntrl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeDunkz
Was hoping for updated player portraits and fixing the shot clock to include tenths of seconds (why they took this out makes no sense) and got neither. Damn.
Updated player portraits will probably make it in during the start of the season when the official Opening Night rosters are out. Just a hunch, though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »