Home

I Found FIX + COUNTER vs Hip Riding Animation: OS PLEASE test this for me !

This is a discussion on I Found FIX + COUNTER vs Hip Riding Animation: OS PLEASE test this for me ! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2017, 05:22 AM   #41
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: I Found FIX + COUNTER vs Hip Riding Animation: OS PLEASE test this for me !

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamarob

Some good defensive animations to stop dribble penetration. Most of them didnt involve turbo. Just the left and right stick.
Great video Rob, well explained, thank you.

On the other side of the things there should be more fouls fouls fouls and and there should be more interaction animations played out properly when this is being done.

It's a great defense and also stands for kinda like real basketball, arms are involved to stop the drive as they are involved in real life nba basketball so, great logic behind and some very very good advanced defending that really seperates good/bad skill of players. Good job to 2k first and hopefully they keep evolve on this onwards with new iterations...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2017, 05:05 PM   #42
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

So has anyone gotten these cutoff animations to work in Pro Am?

From what I've read in this thread, the modes with the real NBA teams (Play Now, MyLeague, MyGM) seem to be the only ones where these cutoff animations are present?
Old 10-31-2017, 05:28 PM   #43
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

I have to say I've been using this for post defense.

I'm really happy to see Sam posting this kind of content lol.
Old 10-31-2017, 06:59 PM   #44
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

This actually worked for me in MyTeam.

It was literally my first online game though.... basically a bunch of silver players....so that may be the difference...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-31-2017, 07:37 PM   #45
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
This actually worked for me in MyTeam.

It was literally my first online game though.... basically a bunch of silver players....so that may be the difference...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
The stronger the players the less reliable on lower difficulties, but it still holds fine for me even in the park. I have a part two of this coming up sometimes this week, watch that one and it should help you even more. This vid was more of an introduction to this technique. The more advance tutorial I have coming up is kinda like a combination of when to use RS,LS,and turbo. You can actually use them altogether, as duals, or independently. Is like combos of all three things can be created to counter MOST if not ALL offensive movements/animations with timing and correct positioning.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2017, 10:42 PM   #46
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchyroll_51
The stronger the players the less reliable on lower difficulties, but it still holds fine for me even in the park. I have a part two of this coming up sometimes this week, watch that one and it should help you even more. This vid was more of an introduction to this technique. The more advance tutorial I have coming up is kinda like a combination of when to use RS,LS,and turbo. You can actually use them altogether, as duals, or independently. Is like combos of all three things can be created to counter MOST if not ALL offensive movements/animations with timing and correct positioning.
I actually picked up on some things while trying this out the last couple of days....You may touch on them in your video but for now I'm keeping tbem to myself, lol
Old 11-01-2017, 08:39 AM   #47
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchyroll_51
I have always played like this, I thought this was the way to play? I didn't know it was some was some undiscovered gameplay element. The more you know.
Old 11-01-2017, 10:51 AM   #48
Rookie

This seems to be working well. In park, it seems to be quite strong. My dude will just straight up push people cutting off the animation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »