Home

Injuries question

This is a discussion on Injuries question within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2017, 04:29 PM   #25
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Injuries question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
The ankle injury was a problem for sure before they changed it you would be lucky to go like 2 games with out a ankle injury and like 25% of the time you would have like 3-4 in a game and most where like long injury's to it was like guys where playing football with how much they got injured. The funny thing though is before the patch came out to fix that I think they already fixed it by a roster update has I went several games with out seeing it before the patch even came out.

I kind of thought it was more of a roster issue, that some guys had to low of a ankle durability, I think it was the left ankle, if I remember right, that seem to be the major issue, and it was just needing bump up some. But then they put out that patch, and I havent seen a injury since then. Before I had just bump durability up some and that seem to take care of the issue, but it seems they broke something with that patch. As I have played several games with durability at 0, and still havent seen even 1 injury. I would have rather they left it alone, if they were going to break it, lol, as it seemed raising durability seem to fix the issue, which is why I probably wasnt seeing a ton of injuries early on.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2017, 10:38 PM   #26
All Star

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
I kind of thought it was more of a roster issue, that some guys had to low of a ankle durability, I think it was the left ankle, if I remember right, that seem to be the major issue, and it was just needing bump up some. But then they put out that patch, and I havent seen a injury since then. Before I had just bump durability up some and that seem to take care of the issue, but it seems they broke something with that patch. As I have played several games with durability at 0, and still havent seen even 1 injury. I would have rather they left it alone, if they were going to break it, lol, as it seemed raising durability seem to fix the issue, which is why I probably wasnt seeing a ton of injuries early on.
While I felt like it was broken before but like I said I noticed less injures after a roster update before the patch so I think the roster update fixed the issue and so I don't think they even needed to patch it at that point has the roster update had fixed it any way. Not sure about durability but before the patch but before that roster update I played some games with durability at like 75 and was still having a big issue with guys getting injured way to much. I think what they needed to do was just leave it along after the roster update that seemed to fix it instead of making a change in the patch to.
Old 01-16-2018, 04:35 AM   #27
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

I just posted this in another thread regarding in-game injuries. Hope this helps sim guys like me who hated the lack of injuries in MyLeague.

"After a few tests I was able to see in-game injuries, right at the second game after changing settings.

I reset the durability slider to 50 but I pushed to 70 (a bit extreme to see if it really makes a difference) the injury sliders in MyLeague settings both for player and CPU. This slider affects both played and simulated games.

At the second game I saw a CPU player going down with a broken ankle, after having not seen a single in-game injury in 45 played games. So this slider definitely works, but the default value at 50 is too "soft" compared to reality. At 70 maybe it's too much (so far I have a 50% probability of an injury, 1 in just two games), so 60, max 65 could be the right choice.

I'm happy to share this finding because for me it was a game breaker, being a MyLeague player only."
Old 01-30-2018, 09:32 AM   #28
MVP

nuka's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
I just posted this in another thread regarding in-game injuries. Hope this helps sim guys like me who hated the lack of injuries in MyLeague.

"After a few tests I was able to see in-game injuries, right at the second game after changing settings.

I reset the durability slider to 50 but I pushed to 70 (a bit extreme to see if it really makes a difference) the injury sliders in MyLeague settings both for player and CPU. This slider affects both played and simulated games.

At the second game I saw a CPU player going down with a broken ankle, after having not seen a single in-game injury in 45 played games. So this slider definitely works, but the default value at 50 is too "soft" compared to reality. At 70 maybe it's too much (so far I have a 50% probability of an injury, 1 in just two games), so 60, max 65 could be the right choice.

I'm happy to share this finding because for me it was a game breaker, being a MyLeague player only."
doesnt work for me

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »