Home

What happens when you take SIM basketball onto PRO AM ? Check out my results so far

This is a discussion on What happens when you take SIM basketball onto PRO AM ? Check out my results so far within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2018, 04:27 PM   #1
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

OVR: 0
What happens when you take SIM basketball onto PRO AM ? Check out my results so far

2K can be frustrating because usually it involves 8 AI players and 2 users on separate squads. PRO AM on the other hand involves 10 users competing against each other, you would think this is the best set up for Sim Ball. However; the common reality on PRO AM is 5 out iso. This isn't caused by the the game don't let you run plays on PRO AM, in reality is because majority of PRO AM users don't know how to develop an offensive system for 5 humans. I decided to join the community and break that norm, the following is footage and highlights of my early development of a 5 human intricate pro am offence (let me know how you feel about this):

The system is still in early development stages, but so far so good. So if you want to play SIM pro am, leave your PSN tag and arch I will hit you up.

Regards,

Sam

Last edited by itchyroll_51; 01-08-2018 at 04:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2018, 04:48 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: What happens when you take SIM basketball onto PRO AM ? Check out my results so f

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchyroll_51
2K can be frustrating because usually it involves 8 AI players and 2 users on separate squads. PRO AM on the other hand involves 10 users competing against each other, you would think this is the best set up for Sim Ball. However; the common reality on PRO AM is 5 out iso. This isn't caused by the the game don't let you run plays on PRO AM, in reality is because majority of PRO AM users don't know how to develop an offensive system for 5 humans. I decided to join the community and break that norm, the following is footage and highlights of my early development of a 5 human intricate pro am offence (let me know how you feel about this):

The system is still in early develop stages, but so far so good. So if you want to play SIM pro am, leave your PSN tag and arch I will hit you up.

Regards,

Sam
PSN: popcornjones77

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Twitter: @PopcornJones77
Old 01-08-2018, 04:50 PM   #3
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: What happens when you take SIM basketball onto PRO AM ? Check out my results so f

Yeah I watched it already . Can’t wait to see y’all play the elite 2+ level teams.

I also noticed we shared the same frustration of the ball not coming loose
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 01-08-2018, 04:55 PM   #4
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Yeah I watched it already . Can’t wait to see y’all play the elite 2+ level teams.

I also noticed we shared the same frustration of the ball not coming loose
Thank you Actually we faced Elite teams this weekend, will post those soon need to edit ... lol But so far we are still doing well, I gotta shoutout these guys they are really buying in and allowing me to develop the system further with them. We aren't close to full system capacity yet but the results are positive even vs. elite teams. Hopefully we get matched up with a top 100 team soon and really test the waters.
Old 01-09-2018, 05:15 PM   #5
Banned

5 out will beat you 7 out of 10 times.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2018, 08:48 PM   #6
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

I enjoyed watching the teamwork being demonstrated.

What exactly is the name or concept of your scheme?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Old 01-10-2018, 03:01 PM   #7
Rookie

a sharp post scoring PF is such a great build I'm kicking myself for not making one.
Old 01-10-2018, 04:58 PM   #8
Rookie

captainesteban's Arena

If every 2K league team plays with a scheme similar to this, then it'd be entertaining. This 5 out is garbage. This was amazing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »