Home

The post push is too OP and one on one needs offensive and defensive 3 seconds

This is a discussion on The post push is too OP and one on one needs offensive and defensive 3 seconds within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2018, 08:14 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The post push is too OP and one on one needs offensive and defensive 3 seconds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chmielu9123
Maybe a rant yes but all he say is true.

Also people were complaining about gameplay patches last year guess what 2k didnt fix any cheese moves this year we just stuck with this nonsense all year.....

A lot of people left because of it.

Of you go stage you just play vs

Pro 3 move pure sharps and rebounding slasher dunking on you every single time....

Dont let me start on proam....

Wysłane z mojego LG-H525n przy użyciu Tapatalka
that's internet gaming, people r gonna exploit to win. if 2k dumbs down the game any further with anti-cheese measures u may as well just ditch the offline mode because it won't be playable.

if u want mp sim, or proper play, u need to play strictly with friends (the case with any game) and i don't even know if that's possible in this game (never touched online).
Old 03-06-2018, 09:29 AM   #18
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: The post push is too OP and one on one needs offensive and defensive 3 seconds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Housh123
I know everyone wants a video but that requires me to go in the venue and get cheesed

I will say to trust me. The animation pushes you off and stuns you for a second. In the 1 second 99% of players will go up for a dunk that has less than a 30% chance of being stopped.

Also note that this info is from a pure post who only has bronze defensive stopper. This would not be an issue if i was on my pure post. None of those dunk animations would trigger.

So as much as i would love to document this i am so done dealing with it that i refuse to go back to the venue. I think i have to say again a 74 overall pure athletic finisher beat me doing this EVERY TIME HE TOUCHED THE BALL. My pure post is a 91 overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Sorry buddy this forum doesn't even trust it's own members without video to back up their claim. So your going to have a hard time making us believe you without one.

Because at this point it sounds like a rant.
Old 03-06-2018, 12:39 PM   #19
MVP

ph33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Sorry buddy this forum doesn't even trust it's own members without video to back up their claim. So your going to have a hard time making us believe you without one.

Because at this point it sounds like a rant.

Everything is a rant to you
Old 03-06-2018, 12:51 PM   #20
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
If these threads had video with the op. It would help everyone out.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
you dont need video of something everyone knows is true. its like the snatch back cheese thread. no video needed. we all know its true. anyone saying it isnt. hasnt played 2k enough OR they are in denial because they use it and want to believe its legit. it's not. just like a lot of these weird animations in the game.

needing a video of these obvious abused moves is like asking for a video of the sun shinning in the east and setting in the west. You already know it does that if you've been around long enough.
Old 03-06-2018, 12:57 PM   #21
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
he's a 2k apologist. everything will be a rant to him. because he is not willing to admit obvious cheese or exploits in the game. and people dont realize just because you figured how to use a defensive exploit stop the offensive exploit. doesnt mean the offensive exploit isnt an exploit.

its not realistic to begin with. therefore it does not belong in the game period. i dont care if i can find some defensive cheese to stop it. it shouldnt be in the game.

once the users start thinking this way maybe..just maybe you can get 2k to change some things properly. but because you have so many apologists that will say just give me defensive cheese to balance the offensive provolone. NO. Take the swiss and cheddar out of the game when you see it. get rid of it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2018, 01:05 PM   #22
MVP

ph33's Arena

The post push is too OP and one on one needs offensive and defensive 3 seconds

Quote:
Originally Posted by splashmountain
he's a 2k apologist. everything will be a rant to him. because he is not willing to admit obvious cheese or exploits in the game. and people dont realize just because you figured how to use a defensive exploit stop the offensive exploit. doesnt mean the offensive exploit isnt an exploit.

its not realistic to begin with. therefore it does not belong in the game period. i dont care if i can find some defensive cheese to stop it. it shouldnt be in the game.

once the users start thinking this way maybe..just maybe you can get 2k to change some things properly. but because you have so many apologists that will say just give me defensive cheese to balance the offensive provolone. NO. Take the swiss and cheddar out of the game when you see it. get rid of it.

There's that, and he doesn't play MyCareer at all, yet has all the answers in the world
Old 03-06-2018, 01:34 PM   #23
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

Quote:
You know why.... Because he doesn't have a video. I've posted about this before.

Quote:
you dont need video of something everyone knows is true. its like the snatch back cheese thread. no video needed. we all know its true. anyone saying it isnt. hasnt played 2k enough OR they are in denial because they use it and want to believe its legit. it's not. just like a lot of these weird animations in the game.

needing a video of these obvious abused moves is like asking for a video of the sun shinning in the east and setting in the west. You already know it does that if you've been around long enough.
You always need a video. It's not hard to get or make a clip of a situation.

Quote:

I just want to see what he's talking about because I've never seen in it 2k18.

I'm a IT guy. That's what I do for living. I can only help people if they can show me or show the evidences of the problem. That's how I treat these forums. So many post start off very similar. But OP don't ever show the problem. Someone posted a 2k17 video. Which I've seen before in 2k17. But I have not seen myself in 2k18.

I'm actually growing tired of this "Jeebs police" thing. You guys know how much I love this game. But some of you think I protect it like a baby lol. There are problems all over the game. But has anyone in here made any kind of game at all. Any kind of experience coding?

I was literally at a party this weekend with a bunch game engineers. And was talking to someone about a few problems topic issues that show up all the time on these forums. And it's kind of the same 2-3. One of the problems I was talking about was how users don't like the way steal button doesn't work this year. There are a few videos and threads about it. He actually thought I worked in gaming lol. You can't reward timing. Because a user would keep doing it over and over.

But these little attacks on Jeebs... Keep them coming boys and girls. I'll still pass a tip when I can. And still try to help anyone when I can.
Old 03-06-2018, 01:41 PM   #24
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

Quote:
There's that, and he doesn't play MyCareer at all, yet has all the answers in the world
Because MY career is based off Head to Head.... They literally are giving humans the control of the other 4 users lol... That's the only difference lol. You can't see that? But the problem comes in most of these situations that Human mess up the game lol. They are not following the code that is layed out like CPU. They do whatever they want. Like when a player is in the post. Most get double teams ASAP lol. Human don't follow rules. That's why some of the best post players usually play in 2 on 2. Because they don't have to worry about 4 guys jumping on them as soon as they get the ball. This why the game was so tight the last few years. This year they opened it up in a few spots.

But anyway, I thought we were talking about head to head... So sorry about that. But I still stand by I've never seen it before. I still loved to see video of this move going down. That's all I'm asking for.

Last edited by jeebs9; 03-06-2018 at 01:43 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »