Home

More people are following Last gen 2k than current gen 2k

This is a discussion on More people are following Last gen 2k than current gen 2k within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2018, 05:29 AM   #57
Rookie

Jordanmike6's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: More people are following Last gen 2k than current gen 2k

For my part sometimes i love nba 2k18 but sometimes i hate it. But don't worry i have the same issue with 2k11, 2k12 2k13.
But for example, what i love in 2k18, you can choose alternate jerseys for the Bulls 96/98.
Rodman grabs more rebond.
When you play against the Cavs 89, Brad Daugherty is not as strong as he was in 2k11.
In 2k11, he was able to make every possible fadeaway jumpshot, unstoppable, like Ewing, Malone, Kemp, Schrempf, Oakley etc etc. So there is some interesting improvment.
Also, when i make a dunk with Jordan it is better than 2k11. I'm not talking about some contest dunk he can do in the game, but some one hand dunk are really really beautiful!

But what i don't understand is, why is it harder to make substitution in game? It is just terrible. Rightnow it is ok but it was really difficult for me in the beginning.
The same for the playbook: it is really harder to modify in option, L2, triangle button etc etc you can easily be totally lost.
And why the hell, it didn't happen on last gen, i played against the Hornets 93, Bogues didn't defense on Harper, but on Jordan, why? Why is the point guard defend on the Shooting guard? It is the basic thing of a basketball game!
Or why after a double team on Jordan, it is impossible to jump on the jumpball? Why? it is so stupid. Imagine i play to another game and i can't do something, GT sports and i can't use the hand brake in some situation. It is the same thing. On a ps4 pro! it is not a nostalgia problem!

Last edited by Jordanmike6; 04-06-2018 at 05:54 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »