Home

Pro Am Builds For 2k19

This is a discussion on Pro Am Builds For 2k19 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2019, 10:02 AM   #1833
MVP

ph33's Arena

OVR: 0
Pro Am Builds For 2k19

I got the switch version cause my friend only has a switch, it's 3 bucks, I had 240 Nintendo points which made it 60 cents lol

Anyways now that I'm done with the qualifiers, ain't nothing like trying to break ankles on 30 FPS

Trying out a slashing playmaker on that, although I am starting from a 60 lol
Old 06-17-2019, 09:51 AM   #1834
MVP

ph33's Arena

Re: Pro Am Builds For 2k19

didn't want to start another thread for this but can anyone explain what has happened to daily trivia

still want to win that one of these days lol, but it seems to have disappeared the last 2-3 nights
Old 06-18-2019, 03:45 PM   #1835
Pro

OVR: 2

made a two way shot 6'7 SF .wush i would of made him sooner i feel like he can de everything good. shoot drive handle play defense im having fun.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2019, 03:46 PM   #1836
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
I got the switch version cause my friend only has a switch, it's 3 bucks, I had 240 Nintendo points which made it 60 cents lol

Anyways now that I'm done with the qualifiers, ain't nothing like trying to break ankles on 30 FPS

Trying out a slashing playmaker on that, although I am starting from a 60 lol
i was thinking about getting it lol but idk

Sent from my SM-G950W using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-21-2019, 08:17 AM   #1837
MVP

ph33's Arena

I made that playmaking slasher at pg, dumped about 50k in VC in it to get to 70 so I could start getting animations I wanted, and discovered a lot of the dunk packages I want, I can't have, simply because I'm a PG and not a SG

****ing stupid, hope I don't regret this.

I should have just probably done pure slasher

goddamn I'm gonna look at this player like an ******* stepchild

why is my draw foul rating on a slasher primary a 57

Last edited by ph33; 06-21-2019 at 10:01 AM.
Old 06-23-2019, 01:05 AM   #1838
MVP

ph33's Arena

well this is ****ing delightful

I just realized the first player I made, slashing shot creator, is basically the same thing as the one I'm trying to mess around with now, the playmaking slasher

only difference is that shot creator is basically the same player at 94 (When it also gets contact dunks) but it shoots better and pretty much finishes about the same

the other one doesn't actually have ball handling skills that are *that* much better and is just a little more athletic. all the slashing stuff is pretty much the same, but one shoots much better than the other

damn it
Old 06-25-2019, 05:39 PM   #1839
Pro

Used my rebirth a couple months ago and made a 6'10 Pure Lock. Just started using him a few days ago but man....OP isn't the word lol. You'll have a field day with this build especially in Jordan Rec. I didn't feel too bad playing with all randoms. The impact the build has in a game is crazy. Easy walking Trip Dub or Quad Dub if you know what you're doing lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3585.jpg (170.3 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3586.jpg (173.6 KB, 76 views)
Old 06-26-2019, 10:02 AM   #1840
MVP

howardphillips214's Arena

So after much trial and error this year, I know the direction i want to go from here on out. If archetypes are remotely similar next year I will be making one character. My 6'10 slashing shot creator has it all. He can dunk, shoot, lean, spin layup, spin dunk, spin jumper, post fade, drop step, everything. Best part about this build is he gets pick dodger bronze so I don't die on every screen. I can guard stretches and wings, help on the big. I can get out in transition all game or help on the glass. I had 6 blocks in a game in the rec... I get steals every now and again with pick pocket bronze.

I mean... He really is cheese. Now I find out I get contacts at 93 instead of 94? Ahh man. These next 2 caps will be swift.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »