Home

Pro Am Builds For 2k19

This is a discussion on Pro Am Builds For 2k19 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-27-2018, 08:42 AM   #65
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Pro Am Builds For 2k19

I am tempted by moving from the 6'8 point forward (LBJ/Batum build) to the 6'7 point Guard (penny/doncic build).

Maybe pure, maybe with slashing or defending as secondary arch.

Gotta see the new attribute caps and badges before deciding.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2018, 09:27 AM   #66
Rookie

CBAT's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdurantmvp
I wish it was a way to convince my friends to make builds with some type of sharpshooting in it. You guys don't know how hard it is to play as a post scorer and no one can hit 3s so other teams just collapse in the paint

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I believe it. If you have teammates that can’t be a threat from deep in order to stretch the floor, you will have a really hard time as a post scorer. If they won’t make an outside archetype, you might be better off creating a different one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2018, 09:32 AM   #67
Rookie

bottledwaterfan25's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
I wish it was a way to convince my friends to make builds with some type of sharpshooting in it. You guys don't know how hard it is to play as a post scorer and no one can hit 3s so other teams just collapse in the paint

I feel your pain. I don’t play as a post, but year in and year out everyone wants to make these non floor spacing builds that can’t shoot. Then at the same time they complain that we never have spacing. I always will have at least some builds that can shoot it just out of necessity.

Don’t even like running pro am with less than 3 capable shooting builds. Just too easy to guard on defense otherwise.
"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan
Old 08-27-2018, 10:35 AM   #68
Pro

kdurantmvp's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottledwaterfan25
I feel your pain. I don’t play as a post, but year in and year out everyone wants to make these non floor spacing builds that can’t shoot. Then at the same time they complain that we never have spacing. I always will have at least some builds that can shoot it just out of necessity.

Don’t even like running pro am with less than 3 capable shooting builds. Just too easy to guard on defense otherwise.
One is making a defending playmaking and in positive the other is making a slasher. Already when teams see that, they doubling me off top

Old 08-27-2018, 11:49 AM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hard to know what I'll create since I don't have a squad at the moment. Was always a stretch 4 from 16 to 18 but my squad kinda parted ways and beign a stretch 4 in walk on is a waste of time since no one passes. I'll just go with processs of elimination i guess. Definetly don't want to be a center since im average at best with rebounding and not a point guard since people are complaining and moaning at the slightest mistake a pg makes. Hopefully i can make some1 that can play the 3 or the 4 with good results.
Old 08-27-2018, 11:49 AM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
One is making a defending playmaking and in positive the other is making a slasher. Already when teams see that, they doubling me off top

shooting will always rule in pro am and when you have 2 guards who can't shoot it will be a bad time for everyone lol.
Old 08-27-2018, 01:14 PM   #71
Rookie

I strictly play pro-am, so I'm going to make a sf pure sharpshooter, not sure what his height and weight will be but maybe the same as my other sharpshooter in 2k18 which was 6'8 - 200lbs i believe.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2018, 02:58 PM   #72
Pro

triplechin's Arena

What would you pair with a 7 foot athletic defender? I'm thinking some combo of either sharp, sc, post, with glass cleaner. Prob be 7'3 unless they are no longer OP

FRANCHISE OVERHAULED
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...verhauled.html

PROGRESSION OVERHAULED
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...verhauled.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »