Home

Gameplay Blog is released now! It's finally here

This is a discussion on Gameplay Blog is released now! It's finally here within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2018, 09:33 AM   #73
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Gameplay Blog is released now! It's finally here

People always say "2k looks the same, and they don't change anything"...that only comes from the people that don't understand real basketball concepts and principles...this game gets soooooo much more depth added each year that it's crazy!! Can't wait to get my hands on this game.

~Koosa1027~
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Old 09-04-2018, 09:38 AM   #74
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koosa1027
People always say "2k looks the same, and they don't change anything"...that only comes from the people that don't understand real basketball concepts and principles...this game gets soooooo much more depth added each year that it's crazy!! Can't wait to get my hands on this game.

~Koosa1027~
yeah graphic doesn't matter if it look same in every year.. gameplay, ai cpu, all modes are more matter to people
Old 09-04-2018, 10:07 AM   #75
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Here is the Pistons Snap series that Da_Czar said was one of his favorites to run in the game.

Different sets out of the same set up.....

Wow...this in a video game...just wow! But 2k never adds anything new right??? 🤣🤣

~Koosa1027~
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2018, 10:16 AM   #76
Banned

Quote:
Wow...this in a video game...just wow! But 2k never adds anything new right??? 🤣🤣

~Koosa1027~

Yea, this is big time. I hate people who swear that running the same play is cheese. I've seen teams run the same set 3xs and get a different outcome.

This snap series is great because now I can run a set that has the same initial setup but ends differently. I have to see how this plays out in the game though
Old 09-04-2018, 10:34 AM   #77
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5

You know what, it's up to us to promote these features and get it out there through our gameplay. Czar said the reason they take a lot of stuff out of the game is because not many people use it....since they can measure everything.

Last year i was in the top 100 in My Team Supermax by running plays and playing good SIM ball. I posted videos of me utilizing all the creative isolation moves to let people know that this stuff exists and it's effective.

It's time for the SIM community to get out of our little box and take these things online to prove to the masses that high level basketball is both effective and fun. Its fine if you wanna stay offline and use these things in MyLeague, but just realize, the less people that use these great features, the more likely they are to be taken out
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Old 09-04-2018, 10:44 AM   #78
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Da_Czar played a tough game on all star difficulty...that in itself tells me all I need to know about this game, myleague is about to consume my soul if all this artificial intelligence pans out! I love a challenge, especially when it makes sense and does not feel cheap.

~Koosa1027~
Old 09-04-2018, 10:45 AM   #79
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarvGotti
You know what, it's up to us to promote these features and get it out there through our gameplay. Czar said the reason they take a lot of stuff out of the game is because not many people use it....since they can measure everything.

Last year i was in the top 100 in My Team Supermax by running plays and playing good SIM ball. I posted videos of me utilizing all the creative isolation moves to let people know that this stuff exists and it's effective.

It's time for the SIM community to get out of our little box and take these things online to prove to the masses that high level basketball is both effective and fun. Its fine if you wanna stay offline and use these things in MyLeague, but just realize, the less people that use these great features, the more likely they are to be taken out
EXACTLY!

~Koosa1027~
Old 09-04-2018, 11:15 AM   #80
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Quote:
Da_Czar played a tough game on all star difficulty...that in itself tells me all I need to know about this game, myleague is about to consume my soul if all this artificial intelligence pans out! I love a challenge, especially when it makes sense and does not feel cheap.

~Koosa1027~
This! I'm all for getting beat provided it's actual strategy and not just boosting the CPU attributes. I feel like we're getting close...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »