Home

Official NBA 2k19 MyLeague/MyGM Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2k19 MyLeague/MyGM Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2018, 01:26 PM   #481
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official NBA 2k19 MyLeague/MyGM Thread

There is an annoying bug where the stats are completely wrong from previous season. It had KDs stats completely wrong. Some guys listed as N/A and the data being completely wrong. This is an issue
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2018, 01:26 PM   #482
MVP

Here's first gameplay video from my SUPERSONICS expansion draft MyLeague. I know audio sucks but this is about sim gameplay. Anything else you'd like to see?

Old 10-09-2018, 01:53 PM   #483
Formerly known as Barnsey

Barncore's Arena

OVR: 1

After you sim a season it seems there's always quality players left unsigned in the free agency, and i can't figure out what's causing it. It ruins the immersion.

Right now i'm in 2023 and there are 10 players rated 78 overall in free agency, 12 players rated 77, 12 players rated 76, and so on. This would never happen in real life.
Old 10-09-2018, 02:05 PM   #484
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barncore
After you sim a season it seems there's always quality players left unsigned in the free agency, and i can't figure out what's causing it. It ruins the immersion.

Right now i'm in 2023 and there are 10 players rated 78 overall in free agency, 12 players rated 77, 12 players rated 76, and so on. This would never happen in real life.

Yep, my thoughts as well. Have you tried playing without hard cap? can you try and see if that helps?
Old 10-09-2018, 03:24 PM   #485
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24
Yep, my thoughts as well. Have you tried playing without hard cap? can you try and see if that helps?
EDIT: Just realized you said withOUT, so disregard my post.

Last edited by itsmb8; 10-09-2018 at 10:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2018, 04:25 PM   #486
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmb8
Im just going by what first pops into my head, but I feel like that would make it worse. From the, albeit small, things I've seen, I think the problem is the league's average OVR rating just keeps inflating every year down the road and the salary cap and hard cap cant catch up, so within a couple years every team gets strapped for cash and cant afford the players still sitting in FA.
But they are not under artificial cap of 165? mil a year which does not exist IRL.
Old 10-09-2018, 09:58 PM   #487
Formerly known as Barnsey

Barncore's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24
I had the hard cap set to 190m all along, which is a lot! But i will try removing the limit altogether.
Old 10-10-2018, 04:32 AM   #488
Rookie

michdb8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barncore

the problem is the game can't handle real salaries so most teams will be over the cap and the players who are on free agency they ask more than the minimum salary so teams can't sign them
the way to fix is to put min rating around 70 and max rating to 80 and potential to 0 fame to 7, I check with this and never see a player with more overall of 76 and less than 32 years at the free agency,

another problem is some teams sign undrafted rookies with 65 overall but with over 80 potential and they pay 8 million per year for a player who is not gonna play over the season

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »