Home

Learning to Embrace the MyCareer Grind in NBA 2K19

This is a discussion on Learning to Embrace the MyCareer Grind in NBA 2K19 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2018, 04:26 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Learning to Embrace the MyCareer Grind in NBA 2K19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP Floppy
Aren't you an offline player? If so, why are you speaking on this subject.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2018, 04:47 PM   #66
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP Floppy
Aren't you an offline player? If so, why are you speaking on this subject.
I don't play nor care for the online stuff. I do play MyCareer. I've actually upgraded my player to a 77 already simply off the VC I've earned playing the game. And Im not a huge MC guy, but I do play it for the variety. I did this without spending a dime in less than a month. So I do know a thing or two about the "grind". And I have an opinion, so I share it. I can do that, you know. The prerequisite to have an opinion about VC and the grind isn't just limited to you raging online park cats. Sorry that triggers you dudes for some reason.
Old 10-05-2018, 04:54 PM   #67
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesh2k

It's kind of funny how sensitive you guys are. Lol
Old 10-05-2018, 05:07 PM   #68
MVP

ph33's Arena

we got a guy here telling others that they're triggered and sensitive, the same dude that will be the first and last in any thread that talks negatively about 2k. Because I've never seen someone love anything in life as much as Junior 2k loves 2k

Who is triggered and sensitive?!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-05-2018, 05:27 PM   #69
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
we got a guy here telling others that they're triggered and sensitive, the same dude that will be the first and last in any thread that talks negatively about 2k. Because I've never seen someone love anything in life as much as Junior 2k loves 2k

Who is triggered and sensitive?!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Because you guys are. Not a single one of you have rebutted the points I have been making for years now. Now you're on to who can and can't talk about the grind in an attempt to minimize my view. Like I don't have an inkling of what's going on. I do. Its just a difference of opinion, though. That's all. Kind of like this article. And I am a big fan of 2K. You got me there. You're wrong about me poppin up in negative threads. I don't care. Do you. Apparently 2K is doing something right as you guys (you especially) can't leave it along knowing full well what youre getting into.
Old 10-05-2018, 05:46 PM   #70
MVP

ph33's Arena

Oh, trust me, people have tried refuting your "points" but dealing with a brick wall is dealing with a brick wall. You've pretty much shown you can't control your emotions when it comes to defending 2k, there's really no worthy discussion to ever really be had. All you really try to do is start flame wars, like in this thread.

Quote:
You're wrong about me poppin up in negative threads. I don't care.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-reviews.html

Please stop embarrassing yourself. If you care so much about an individual's opinion being valued then you wouldn't go around the operating the way you do.

Anyways, this is a classic attempt to derail the thread and get it locked, so I'm done engaging. Just think the shade this guy tries to throw around is incredible and shows how oblivious people can be.
Old 10-05-2018, 05:59 PM   #71
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Quote:
Oh, trust me, people have tried refuting your "points" but dealing with a brick wall is dealing with a brick wall. You've pretty much shown you can't control your emotions when it comes to defending 2k, there's really no worthy discussion to ever really be had. All you really try to do is start flame wars, like in this thread.

Please stop embarrassing yourself. If you care so much about an individual's opinion being valued then you wouldn't go around the operating the way you do.

Anyways, this is a classic attempt to derail the thread and get it locked, so I'm done engaging. Just think the shade this guy tries to throw around is incredible and shows how oblivious people can be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2018, 07:33 PM   #72
Rookie

Scary Larry's Arena

Quote:

PREACH! Imagine JM in the park if he acts this way in these in the threads. Prime example why JM is a prime example why I can't stand the 2K community for the most part.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »