Home

More Leaked NBA 2K20 Gameplay

This is a discussion on More Leaked NBA 2K20 Gameplay within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-15-2019, 12:22 AM   #57
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: More Leaked NBA 2K20 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da InFaMoUs NY
2K20 Japan event with Rui playing against a kid.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1OdKrvDrDyvKX?t=1484
That's whats up....BROADCAST cam. This is actually nice...you can see the speed difference from the guards.

EDIT: bunch of new rebounding animations and the blowbys look more organic than being stuck in two man animation. Also this is probably the best gameplay vid because I know what tomorrow is going to look like lol Not one simhead going tomorrow (I think).

Last edited by Goffs; 08-15-2019 at 12:33 AM.
Old 08-15-2019, 12:40 AM   #58
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
That's whats up....BROADCAST cam. This is actually nice...you can see the speed difference from the guards.

EDIT: bunch of new rebounding animations and the blowbys look more organic than being stuck in two man animation. Also this is probably the best gameplay vid because I know what tomorrow is going to look like lol Not one simhead going tomorrow (I think).
And even still, both Rui and the kid were just turboing non stop and panic passing. So we have yet to see the extent of how nice this has the potential to look and feel if Czar is to be believed. (And he usually is lol)

PSN: MiiikeMarsh
Old 08-15-2019, 01:04 AM   #59
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelopedia
And even still, both Rui and the kid were just turboing non stop and panic passing. So we have yet to see the extent of how nice this has the potential to look and feel if Czar is to be believed. (And he usually is lol)
Whenever vids get posted I always look for nuances. For example...if you look at the dribbles when they cross up it's not a slow animation. The movement is kinda crisp and not slowly animated. Running animations looks to be updated...

At 46:35 that explosive speed of Wall driving in and there's a bunch of first step speed dribble. I hated 2k19 first step...turbo feels useless to me. I think there's new sounds for the rim and net either that they may have just made them louder.
Old 08-15-2019, 01:11 AM   #60
MVP

OVR: 0

Love the new passing animations. They look so much more realistic and crisp imo. Also, not specifically gameplay related but it looks like Kawhi has his own signature jumper now.

Last edited by CaVsFaN2273; 08-15-2019 at 01:24 AM.
Old 08-15-2019, 01:40 AM   #61
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelopedia
Unfortunately all of these videos and 480p leaks are for casuals and not people looking for nuances so you likely wont until you get your own hands on it.

2019 and bros are still doing low res videos huh?

Would've been nice to see him run one Horns play for the Clippers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2019, 01:51 AM   #62
Rookie

I like the new motion engine. The movements are more natural, can see the difference in speed for small guards.
Improved arena visual, reflections too.
Old 08-15-2019, 10:42 AM   #63
Pro

Wow, thank you for posting that video link. I aint going to lie, that got me hyped, and this coming from someone that loved 18 and was super critical and hated 19. I really did not expect this at all. There looks to be so much more freedom of movement and the acceleration actually looks like world class athletes. These 2 were not good on the sticks but you can still see the potential. That one block off the backboard looked so realistic, the rebounding animations looked great and the transition gameplay looks like it can be light years more realistic. Also no needless ball hand switching dribble animations so you can better setup and control your moves and the game just looks a ton more responsive. Can't wait for the demo now and I was about ready to swear off 2k if live didn't completely drop the ball again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »