Home

Play Now Online 2K20: Hard Knock Life

This is a discussion on Play Now Online 2K20: Hard Knock Life within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2019, 10:38 AM   #825
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Play Now Online 2K20: Hard Knock Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by wel214
I gotta say, I love that the skill gap has widened this year and awful players can't just cheese their way to victory. I played two games this morning. Both of them would have been 100 point games for me if the 2nd guy didn't quit at halftime lmao. Please DON'T TOUCH THE SHOOTING. I'll be dropping 120 on these boys.
How the hell are you scoring anywhere near 100 in 5 min quarters? Honestly seems like you're doing the cheesing.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited by ForeverVersatile; 09-25-2019 at 10:48 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2019, 10:51 AM   #826
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBjam
Holy **** did something just change? Does anyone notice a difference?? There was some in game update and now I can actually make some shots and it's not as laggy...still laggy but better.

I feel like I say this every year at some point.

3 wins in a row..I can score again and play some level of D haha
It was fun while it lasted.... Theob on the Rockets were banging 3's in my face. Gordon was banging 3's in my face. I knew something was up when my opponent said he's lost the last 3 games. And that was his best shooting game by far.
Old 09-25-2019, 10:53 AM   #827
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverVersatile
How the hell are you scoring anywhere near 100 in 5 min quarters? Honestly seems like you're doing the cheesing.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Because most people online cannot play defense and most of the Nets' shooting form is pretty easy to green.
Old 09-25-2019, 10:53 AM   #828
Rookie

EurozDontFogertTheZ's Arena

OVR: 0

Also, 2K how hard is it to add stats for teams into the game? The previous ten games is useless IMO.

I remember when 2k18 had the records for your top 3 most used teams. Would take that over the previous results list.
Old 09-25-2019, 10:53 AM   #829
MVP

Kushmir's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
It was fun while it lasted.... Theob on the Rockets were banging 3's in my face. Gordon was banging 3's in my face. I knew something was up when my opponent said he's lost the last 3 games. And that was his best shooting game by far.
Hmmmm....gonna get in and check it out. Were you leaving them open?

Golden State: Will let you guys know how it goes.

UPDATE: Well that was fast....maybe don't go for chasedowns?

Last edited by Kushmir; 09-25-2019 at 11:03 AM.
Old 09-25-2019, 11:03 AM   #830
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushmir
Hmmmm....gonna get in and check it out. Were you leaving them open?

GS: Will let you guys know how it goes.

I didn't upload the video. But I can't even remember if I saved it. But this guy literally told me in the fourth he never shoots like that. And he was greening a lot of his shots. Gordon hit a few contested jumpers. Which I could deal with to a point. But Theob was banging contest 3 pointers after contested one. After he hit one (in which it greened). I paused the game to see Theob ratings... Because I was like that's some BS. Because the whole game I was giving him props for how many shots he was greening. I was like "dude, great job. You must practice a lot with them." He likes "no".....LMAO Then greened another jumper in my face (with Green). My first lost this year.

edit: Wow that was fast!!!! That's too fast... you got to be an idiot to quit a game that early.

Last edited by jeebs9; 09-25-2019 at 11:05 AM.
Old 09-25-2019, 11:13 AM   #831
MVP

Kushmir's Arena

OVR: 16
Play Now Online 2K20: Hard Knock Life

Quote:
Theob was banging contest 3 pointers after contested one. After he hit one (in which it greened). I paused the game to see Theob ratings... Because I was like that's some BS. Because the whole game I was giving him props for how many shots he was greening. I was like "dude, great job. You must practice a lot with them." He likes "no".....LMAO Then greened another jumper in my face (with Green). My first lost this year.
Yeah I noticed Thabo was added and had an 84-3pt.

Yoooo....I just noticed I didnt have any of the GS guy's shot feedback in that video. Gonna check my settings and play another one to see what's up. Still had his meter tho. *nvm shot feedback is back*

*SIGH* No one asked for more Greens (God I hate that mechanic) OPEN SHOTS we said...OPEN SHOTS. Jesus.

Quote:
Wow that was fast!!!! That's too fast... you got to be an idiot to quit a game that early.
Yeah these "new breed" online dudes are soooo sensitive lol. One thing goes wrong and they're outta here. You could tell his game depends on AI mistakes--was gonna run screen-roll all game and had one interaction where Simmons blocked it and then the roll-pass got picked off so that was 2 strikes right there. He had no interest in a steady diet of Embiid either

Last edited by Kushmir; 09-25-2019 at 11:37 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2019, 11:13 AM   #832
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

I never play with the Lakers but I wanted a Tier 1 win to advance. The guy went idle in the 2nd for some reason so I decided to practice some shooting.

Went 3/3 from 3 with Rondo in the corner before he dropped. Feedback was WIDE OPEN obviously. This made me wonder if I just need to just take my time a little more when spotting up, lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »