Home

MYLEAGUE Player ONLY....should I buy?

This is a discussion on MYLEAGUE Player ONLY....should I buy? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2019, 02:23 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MYLEAGUE Player ONLY....should I buy?

I am generally a MyLeague player and a Draft Class creator. Last year, I had over 300k downloads but my family pretty much ended my time to play the game. But in opinion.

This mode is A LOT less buggy than 2k19 which was trash to me. Why? Stats were disappearing or going to the wrong player, the imports were not working. Players were disappearing. It was a bugged out mess.

This year, it's working for the most part. The only issue I see is badge mentoring which doesn't work.

The issues I've seen this year is team options, the usual teams badly over the cap, team chemistry impact being out of wack regardless of sliders, unlike last year, 2k screwed up the owed draft picks IRL which makes sense as so many trades happened last year, they likely got confused. But it's MUCH better than 2k19. They just needed to fix a lot of 2k19 for 2k20 and they did to me. The team contracts thing is easily fixable in the next patch. I am not worried about it. The player mentorship been broken since 2k19 so I don't know what to expect.
Old 09-09-2019, 02:45 PM   #10
Rookie

Gogi76's Arena

I'm MyLeague only player and after reading a few reviews, i plan to buy it. I'm anxious for it since i read that sprint button cannot be exploited any more. Makes the game bit more realistic. I hope. The only thing that matters to me, honestly, is on court gameplay, which i understand, is way better than previous one...?

But, since the game is 'half product', i intend to wait till first discounts. If i can force myself not opening the wallet, that is.
Old 09-09-2019, 07:22 PM   #11
Pro

I’d personally wait until Christmas, Wait for all the patches and stuff and then make a move. There are crazy negatives about this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2019, 09:41 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 7

I'm a exclusive MyLeague player. Although MyLeague is mainly the same from 2k19 (I noticed sim stats sliders, which is great for sim players), the amazing gameplay has made it very refreshing for me. I like to play a good chunk of my games during MyLeague, but admittedly, it felt like a grind sometimes, I didnt have much fun with gameplay the last few years. This year, however, I'm extremely happy with gameplay and has made the mode feel new, to me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »