Home

Just curious...

This is a discussion on Just curious... within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-25-2020, 02:46 PM   #9
MVP

jk31's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Just curious...

Quote:
Originally Posted by modinidagr8
Thanks for actually answering my question. I dont do park or any other peripherals. Once upon a time there was a feature known as ARCADE which was where you could perform any dunks in the game no matter the type of game. I understand that certain dunks aren't seen in real NBA games but guess what folks...its a video game so I'm not concerned with what would really happen in REAL games. Luxury of playin a video game.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

thing is, 2k is (or at least prouds themselve) as basketball simulation. meaning players try to resemble their real life counterparts. if no one is doing dunks like that ingame, than no one will (or should) have the dunk package for that.
Old 02-25-2020, 05:08 PM   #10
Rookie

Ooook...im callin BS here. Do you have NBA2K20? So what's the point of the of having the jordan kilganon dunks in the game. Not naaaay 1 of his whirlybird dunks ever been done in an ACTUAL game. I'm talkin bout wild 360/720 whatevers he have in his arsenal. I could care less bout he did motion capsor whatever the explanation is. I'm not askin for a ford focus to be parked in the paint I just would like to be able to perform my any dunk coded into the game. That's it. Thanks tho. Peace.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jk31
thing is, 2k is (or at least prouds themselve) as basketball simulation. meaning players try to resemble their real life counterparts. if no one is doing dunks like that ingame, than no one will (or should) have the dunk package for that.
Old 02-25-2020, 05:13 PM   #11
MVP

howardphillips214's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by modinidagr8
Ooook...im callin BS here. Do you have NBA2K20? So what's the point of the of having the jordan kilganon dunks in the game. Not naaaay 1 of his whirlybird dunks ever been done in an ACTUAL game. I'm talkin bout wild 360/720 whatevers he have in his arsenal. I could care less bout he did motion capsor whatever the explanation is. I'm not askin for a ford focus to be parked in the paint I just would like to be able to perform my any dunk coded into the game. That's it. Thanks tho. Peace.

Bro... You got your answer. No reason to be a jerk.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2020, 06:25 PM   #12
Rookie

The "BS" line was a joke. I'm sure dude has the game. But the whole"if it's not done in a game it not realistic" point doesn't make sense when I've done those wacky lookin dunks from ol boy's pack. My apologies for the half hearted sarcasm. Thanks again.

Old 02-25-2020, 09:07 PM   #13
MVP

howardphillips214's Arena

Don't ask the question if you don't like the answer.
Old 02-25-2020, 11:13 PM   #14
Rookie

I know ,right.?

Old 02-27-2020, 07:45 PM   #15
Rookie

lol i mean on the clear fast break you should have the opportunity to do any and all dunks no?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2020, 09:37 PM   #16
Rookie

Thank you...somebody heard my cry for help.lol...really tho I just want access to
all the dunks no matter what mode I'm in. It's a game people. We talkin bout video games man...not real life,not real life,man. We talkin bout...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocLo
lol i mean on the clear fast break you should have the opportunity to do any and all dunks no?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »