Home

Just curious...

This is a discussion on Just curious... within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2020, 02:40 AM   #17
MVP

jk31's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Just curious...

Quote:
Originally Posted by modinidagr8
The "BS" line was a joke. I'm sure dude has the game. But the whole"if it's not done in a game it not realistic" point doesn't make sense when I've done those wacky lookin dunks from ol boy's pack. My apologies for the half hearted sarcasm. Thanks again.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
Yeah but because other Stuff is unrealistic bull**** doesnt mean they need to incoroorate more unrealistic bull****, right? i for my Part want the game to be as realistic as possible.
Old 02-28-2020, 09:27 AM   #18
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

I'm trying to figure out why you all are making this question harder than what it really is? He's just asking what dunk package would have it. The conversation whether or not it's realistic is irrelevant.

Personally, my educated guess would be to try Zach Lavine, Aaron Gordon, Vince Carter, Jordan, or D. Wilkins. For the record, I don't know if they have what you're looking for or even if this legit packages, because I use basic dunk packages on my build. However, you can't go wrong for looking, right?
Old 02-28-2020, 09:29 AM   #19
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocLo
lol i mean on the clear fast break you should have the opportunity to do any and all dunks no?
I know that you can pull off a 360 with VO on a fastbreak. That's the whole purpose of the "flashy dunk" when you push down on the RS.
Old 02-28-2020, 10:19 AM   #20
MVP

tru11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
I'm trying to figure out why you all are making this question harder than what it really is? He's just asking what dunk package would have it. The conversation whether or not it's realistic is irrelevant.

Personally, my educated guess would be to try Zach Lavine, Aaron Gordon, Vince Carter, Jordan, or D. Wilkins. For the record, I don't know if they have what you're looking for or even if this legit packages, because I use basic dunk packages on my build. However, you can't go wrong for looking, right?
he probably wants the kilganon dunk package or what the hell his name is.

that or Gordon.

got the VC and i have not seen him a between the legs yet.
Old 02-28-2020, 05:59 PM   #21
Rookie

Well you're welcome
Quote:
Originally Posted by jk31
Yeah but because other Stuff is unrealistic bull**** doesnt mean they need to incoroorate more unrealistic bull****, right? i for my Part want the game to be as realistic as possible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2020, 06:00 PM   #22
Rookie

Thank you sir. That's ALL I'm asking
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »