Home

NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Features WNBA MyPLAYER Experience, Fully Customizable WNBA Franchise Mode, Online Leagues & Much More

This is a discussion on NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Features WNBA MyPLAYER Experience, Fully Customizable WNBA Franchise Mode, Online Leagues & Much More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2020, 10:19 AM   #9
MVP

tcnumba10's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Features WNBA MyPLAYER Experience, Fully Customizable WNBA Fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormchaserck19
If only the NBA MyCareer was that deep...
Lol maybe they’re saving it for 2k22 or 2k23?
Old 10-29-2020, 10:21 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
This is actually pretty dope. I like the off-season stuff
Old 10-29-2020, 10:22 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Features WNBA MyPLAYER Experience, Fully Customizable WNBA Fran

This might be the most sim mode in the entire game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2020, 10:26 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_centa_fielda
This is actually pretty dope. I like the off-season stuff
As someone with a daughter, it is dope to see attention like this paid to female-eccentric modes. I'm glad its not just a bare bones experience just to market it to females. Will I play it, probably not. But, it is really cool to see the addition and depth made for this mode.

But, I also hope MyCareer has this type of depth. It's been barebones for a long while.
Old 10-29-2020, 10:29 AM   #13
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
As someone with a daughter, it is dope to see attention like this paid to female-eccentric modes. I'm glad its not just a bare bones experience just to market it to females. Will I play it, probably not. But, it is really cool to see the addition and depth made for this mode.

But, I also hope MyCareer has this type of depth. It's been barebones for a long while.
enjoy it. don't force yourself to pay microtransaction in My Career if you don't like grind times to get VC coins
Old 10-29-2020, 10:30 AM   #14
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

In before all the "waste of resources" comments..

I'm all in on this. Having a sandbox WNBA Franchise mode sounds so DOPE. I will definitely be checking this out.

I can't wait to see what they do with the NBA MyLeauge. If they made the WNBA this deep, I can only imagine the NBA side. I'm so ready!
Old 10-29-2020, 10:33 AM   #15
Just started!

While seemingly unrelated, this actually has me extremely encouraged for upcoming news on MyLeague.

I may end up feeling foolish for saying this, but I cannot imagine that they would put all this work into building out a career and franchise mode for WNBA, and leave MyLeague untouched. You have to think MyLeague was higher on the priority list, and if they got far enough down said list to tackle this, they must've put some real work into MyLeague. I've been pessimistic on upcoming MyLeauge news, thinking it will probably just be a smattering of quality of life improvements around the fringes. I'm letting myself dream a little bit more with this news.

As for WNBA league/career, I think a WNBA league could actually be a really interesting side project. And the career mode might actually get my wife to give 2K a shot, which would be wild. As long as other offline modes were not ignored in favor of these additions (we'll know soon enough), I dig it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2020, 10:34 AM   #16
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
In before all the "waste of resources" comments..

I'm all in on this. Having a sandbox WNBA Franchise mode sounds so DOPE. I will definitely be checking this out.

I can't wait to see what they do with the NBA MyLeauge. If they made the WNBA this deep, I can only imagine the NBA side. I'm so ready!
Exactly. If they paid this much attention to WNBA. Imagine what they did for MyLeague.
My daughter's too young now, but this would be a good bonding thing with her.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »