Home

***TOMBA 2K9***

This is a discussion on ***TOMBA 2K9*** within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2009, 05:32 PM   #353
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: ***TOMBA 2K9***

What's up guys,

I have tried these set for a while and in my opinion they are the best. That lead me to do a little favor to all of you guys who have been waiting for the latest update (after the trade deadline). I updated the Tomba Final roster file with the latest transactions, every single one from January 20th and on. I also edited some Free Agents that are retired such as (Morning, Eddie Jones, Wesley and Corliss Williamson. /

Here's a brief breakdown of my update:

Rosters: Tomba Final (updated as of today 3/2/2009
Console: XBOX 360
2K Share Name: Tomba Final 3/2
Username: vc15dunker15

Hope you all enjoy it!
Old 03-03-2009, 01:47 PM   #354
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15

You are the man VC. Been waiting for these. Association here I come.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:29 PM   #355
Banned

OVR: 13

you're welcome man, I am having a blast with these!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2009, 12:03 AM   #356
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

TOMBA...You are the man. This is the most fun I have had with a basketball game. The spacing of the game is spot on and it actually feels like basketball. Your work is greatly appreciated..hopefully you will do the same next year.
Old 03-12-2009, 06:40 PM   #357
Pro

zpq12's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15dunker15
What's up guys,

I have tried these set for a while and in my opinion they are the best. That lead me to do a little favor to all of you guys who have been waiting for the latest update (after the trade deadline). I updated the Tomba Final roster file with the latest transactions, every single one from January 20th and on. I also edited some Free Agents that are retired such as (Morning, Eddie Jones, Wesley and Corliss Williamson. /

Here's a brief breakdown of my update:

Rosters: Tomba Final (updated as of today 3/2/2009
Console: XBOX 360
2K Share Name: Tomba Final 3/2
Username: vc15dunker15

Hope you all enjoy it!
Are we still using the sliders from the first page? Or is there and updated set?
Old 03-14-2009, 06:01 PM   #358
Rookie

OVR: 3

Anyone know how to activate the various Dunk Packages? I noticed in some rosters I downloaded they use Dunk packages 1-9 for various players. I also noticed in the 09' draft class some of the top picks have various draft packages 1-9. I can only use the default Dunk Packages when I try to edit the players, why is this?
Old 03-16-2009, 09:04 PM   #359
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimer76er
Anyone know how to activate the various Dunk Packages? I noticed in some rosters I downloaded they use Dunk packages 1-9 for various players. I also noticed in the 09' draft class some of the top picks have various draft packages 1-9. I can only use the default Dunk Packages when I try to edit the players, why is this?
The dunk packages 1-9, including the isomotion packages were released by 2k in the official roster updates. The only way to get those is to re-edit the entire roster using the newest 2k roster as a base. Since this is an insane amount of work, it has not been done yet. The closest is theOS OutSimFac set of rosters, which has many of the new dunk and isomotion packages including lebron, dwade, drose, brandon roy, cp3 (theres more but thats all i can remember off the top of my head). It also has the Nogsters tendencies injected into them.

There arent any official updates to it since the trade deadline, so i made one myself. You can find the post about it at the end of the OS OutSimFac thread
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...lider-set.html
Old 03-19-2009, 02:29 AM   #360
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15

I play with these rosters and his sliders on hof and I have been having the most fun I have had with this game. Everyone should try them at least once. I wish they had all the new iso and dunk packages but I guess you can't have everything. lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »