Home

OS Real Sim Roster Vol. 1 (PS3) ...

This is a discussion on OS Real Sim Roster Vol. 1 (PS3) ... within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-05-2010, 05:40 AM   #321
MVP

OVR: 33
Re: OS Real Sim Roster Vol. 1 (PS3) ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliplm0de
Thanks for all the work ffaacc and of course to nogster and whoever put else helped on these. I just hopped on a game right now using Vol 5 and so far I must say the rosters are pretty darn good.

I have one issue however, the cpu tends to give up easier steals and more turnovers, im using playmakers sliders which steals is at 50(default) and hands are at 0.. don't know if i should turn them down or not. I know alot of people use plays or pareds just want some options. Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind noticed the sliders for playing the passing lanes were pretty high i'll try lowering this down first.
Also try upping the hands a bit ...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2010, 07:07 AM   #322
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyelmonton
Thank you Very much!! got one problem though.. I copied it to my PS3 and it creates its own save folder and for some reason I cant use it on NBA 2k10.. help.. I really want to play this roster
Barkley like me and some other people here is a PAL user, so the file will only work for the PAL users. So you should wait until someone DL the file and his PS3 is NTSC. Maybe Airupthere can help he normally uploads the PS3 rosters here and there's a thread about it.

Pray 24 times each day.

George bless everyone.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:54 AM   #323
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaacc03
Also try upping the hands a bit ...
ffaacc03, what sliders are you using? Can you post them?

Thanks!
Old 01-05-2010, 07:58 AM   #324
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpax1º1
Barkley like me and some other people here is a PAL user, so the file will only work for the PAL users. So you should wait until someone DL the file and his PS3 is NTSC. Maybe Airupthere can help he normally uploads the PS3 rosters here and there's a thread about it.
I didn't know. Since my PS3 can read games from the USA I thought there would be no problem with the saving data, so sorry for my ignorance...

But kpax is right, I think that Airupthere won't have any problem with uploading the file.
Old 01-05-2010, 08:43 AM   #325
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
I didn't know. Since my PS3 can read games from the USA I thought there would be no problem with the saving data, so sorry for my ignorance...

But kpax is right, I think that Airupthere won't have any problem with uploading the file.
No problem dude. Here goes some nerd explaining lol, the PS· is region free so it can read games from every country BUT if you upload a file that it's saved in your system it will transform the file as PAL one since you are a PAL user.

Pray 24 times each day.

George bless everyone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2010, 08:56 AM   #326
Rookie

OVR: 1

hey seanbarkley.. thanks....
Old 01-05-2010, 12:29 PM   #327
MVP

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunogomes
ffaacc03, what sliders are you using? Can you post them?

Thanks!
Mostly without any ... thus I will use Pareds with few, if any, minor tweaks ...
Old 01-05-2010, 07:30 PM   #328
Rookie

OVR: 3

Alright Fac I am going to look into tweaking this roster a bit to help make players more realistically valued in trades and contracts. I will probably try to figure out mainly the big names like Bosh and Durant who are really rated low IMO. I don't know when I will have time to do this because I just started student teach which obviously comes before NBA2k10. Just wanted to say your new roster sounds and looks amazing. I really just want to try and improve how the CPU values players which may be impossible due to poor logic programing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »