Home

OS Real Sim Roster Vol. 1 (PS3) ...

This is a discussion on OS Real Sim Roster Vol. 1 (PS3) ... within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
Madden 25 Vs. College Football 25: A New Battleground
NBA 2K25 Gameplay Improvements, Trailer, News Release Schedule
EA Sports College Football 25 Review

Old 01-05-2010, 10:39 PM   #329
MVP

OVR: 33
Re: OS Real Sim Roster Vol. 1 (PS3) ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWalrus
Alright Fac I am going to look into tweaking this roster a bit to help make players more realistically valued in trades and contracts. I will probably try to figure out mainly the big names like Bosh and Durant who are really rated low IMO. I don't know when I will have time to do this because I just started student teach which obviously comes before NBA2k10. Just wanted to say your new roster sounds and looks amazing. I really just want to try and improve how the CPU values players which may be impossible due to poor logic programing.
To easier things up ... dont bother by the uncommun choices the AI does like going after a 6th PG instead of a missing C ... sim various seasons and acknowledge of the trades that happen ... f.e.: Lebron for Prince & Jebrecko ? or Brook Lopez for Shaq ? or Bosh for Boozer or for Amare ? ... take notes of those annomalies and part from there, also please share them with me so I may adressed them too ... Thanks ...

Guys keep the feedback comming so it might be considered in future volumes or at least explained ... be it ratings, tendencies, team profiles, contracts, missing players, trades, accesories, etc ...
Old 01-06-2010, 06:11 AM   #330
Rookie

OVR: 16

I'm still getting used to the rosters while I'm using Pared's sliders with a few tweaks.

I simmed my Association to the current date and to my surprise the Nets are the #1 Seed thus far . I'm currently 16-16 with the Bulls and I just lost to the OKC Thunder 114-90. I couldn't hit anything and I couldn't stop Durant or Westbrook.

I'm going to play the Bobcats game and see if things are different.

Plus, I'll most the league leaders (individual & team) to see if they are realistic.

Join the MOVEment -- RespeKt My Gamer
Old 01-06-2010, 06:41 AM   #331
MVP

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz09
I'm still getting used to the rosters while I'm using Pared's sliders with a few tweaks.

I simmed my Association to the current date and to my surprise the Nets are the #1 Seed thus far . I'm currently 16-16 with the Bulls and I just lost to the OKC Thunder 114-90. I couldn't hit anything and I couldn't stop Durant or Westbrook.

I'm going to play the Bobcats game and see if things are different.

Plus, I'll most the league leaders (individual & team) to see if they are realistic.
- You might consider increasing the shooting sliders a bit, since those ratings were greatly reduce.

- The standings are definitively uncontrollable ... yes the ratings help, but the sim engine while being one of the best ever, has those things were not so good teams like NY-CHA-NJ & MEM-GS- are perennial playoffs spot grabbers ... I though that with the new consistency rating scale, it would have changed but it only affects on court play and not sim ...

- Please do a sim test for stats and if possible, for trades, so I can get to know any of the major/minor tweaks needed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2010, 10:57 PM   #332
Rookie

OVR: 2

Just wondering if anyone has this file in NTSC format and could please post it here? Thanks in advance.
Old 01-08-2010, 08:53 AM   #333
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader999
Just wondering if anyone has this file in NTSC format and could please post it here? Thanks in advance.
Yep! please upload.. thnx
Old 01-11-2010, 07:25 PM   #334
theenemy's Arena

OVR: 8

Does anyone know how the new patch will effect this roster?
since the patch deals with driving and passing out tendencies and stuff.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:30 PM   #335
MIB Crew

rspencer86's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by theenemy
Does anyone know how the new patch will effect this roster?
since the patch deals with driving and passing out tendencies and stuff.
Too early to tell for sure, but I would guess some of the tendencies might need to be adjusted down some.

Just got home from work so I'm going to be playing all evening testing out everything.

University of Missouri '09
Twitter: @RyanASpencer

Royals / Chiefs / Kings / Mizzou / Sporting KC

PSN: MizzouTigerrr
XBox: MizzouRhino
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2010, 08:10 PM   #336
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer86
Too early to tell for sure, but I would guess some of the tendencies might need to be adjusted down some.

Just got home from work so I'm going to be playing all evening testing out everything.
It needs more testing, but I think that the attack/passout tendency from Nogster must be adjusted. the new patch seems to fix this issue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »