Home

OS Real Sim Roster Vol. 1 (PS3) ...

This is a discussion on OS Real Sim Roster Vol. 1 (PS3) ... within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-13-2010, 09:12 AM   #681
MVP

OVR: 33
Re: OS Real Sim Roster Vol. 1 (PS3) ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k8capRookieguy13
oh wells hey when u guys tried to sign does if gives u an error message that says u have been logged out to psn sumthin like that
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatjoejr2001
Having problems since earlier getting on to 2kshare but I will change sigs and whatever else plus I want to change Nash's sig as well as a few others. I will then post it on here so like you said, someone can post it online as "7.2 test". If anything is missing I'll try to add it. If anybody tried it already and see something missing or wrong jersey #'s please post right here so I can address it. Thanks
fatjoejr2001
Anything in particular you want me to check out/fix let me know faacc0.
Roster status report:
I have edited all players up to MIA in terms of age, years pro, contract, snickers, numbers, and a few rating edits. Also, have done every transaction made so far and have added half a dozen of players missing.

PLEASE HELP:
I still can connect live. It tells me to go to network settings. When I do, it tells me that there is something wrong with either my IP or my WEP, but both are the same as always. It identifies the wireless conection but it fails to ID my IP address.
Can any of you tell me if it is a PSN problem ? ... sometimes their servers go down be it for maintainance or for whatever reason (but cant find anything on the home website) ... if not, and you presume it is a problem of mine, can you please tell me how to overcome it ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 09:24 AM   #682
Banned

OVR: 6

It's a psn problem you will have too log on later.......
Old 07-13-2010, 12:32 PM   #683
Rookie

OVR: 9

i think its the servers i was logged in then i tryed but it says the servers were down
Old 07-13-2010, 02:04 PM   #684
Rookie

OVR: 9

AL JEFFERSON to jazz morrow nets and farmar fisher in la q rich in magics
Old 07-13-2010, 06:00 PM   #685
MVP

Fatjoejr2001,

I am uploading the roster file (Test OS 7.2) for you to check the added players as well as any sig shot or accesories edits you feel it needs ... not sure but I think the last team I edited was NY. If there are any trades pending, leave them to me, just because I am following a methodical order for editing the ages and years pro of all players that I dont want to get mess ... once you finish (hopefully today), please try to upload it to 2kshare or to attach the file here for someone to inmediately upload it to 2kshare so I can continue with the work ... after I finish all teams and most FAs (hopefully soon but dont know), I will run various tests to check gameplay and simmed stats results and then ... vol. 8 will be uploaded ...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 07:00 PM   #686
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaacc03
Fatjoejr2001,

I am uploading the roster file (Test OS 7.2) for you to check the added players as well as any sig shot or accesories edits you feel it needs ... not sure but I think the last team I edited was NY. If there are any trades pending, leave them to me, just because I am following a methodical order for editing the ages and years pro of all players that I dont want to get mess ... once you finish (hopefully today), please try to upload it to 2kshare or to attach the file here for someone to inmediately upload it to 2kshare so I can continue with the work ... after I finish all teams and most FAs (hopefully soon but dont know), I will run various tests to check gameplay and simmed stats results and then ... vol. 8 will be uploaded ...
sounds great... working till 10:30 :-(.... I will try to get my g/f to fill in for me (we work in the same job lol) later to get it out earlier... I don't sleep at night so I will have it to you sooner or later but won't stop till I do. stay tuned and will post it online or here as soon as its done. I will get it out tonight or in the morning before 5 a.m. also if you can give me a list of who u created that would be great cause I don't wanna miss checking anybody. if you didn't I will create mosgnov of the knicks' plus I got good footage of him.
fatjoejr2001
Old 07-13-2010, 07:20 PM   #687
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatjoejr2001
sounds great... working till 10:30 :-(.... I will try to get my g/f to fill in for me (we work in the same job lol) later to get it out earlier... I don't sleep at night so I will have it to you sooner or later but won't stop till I do. stay tuned and will post it online or here as soon as its done. I will get it out tonight or in the morning before 5 a.m. also if you can give me a list of who u created that would be great cause I don't wanna miss checking anybody. if you didn't I will create mosgnov of the knicks' plus I got good footage of him.
fatjoejr2001
I added from 2kshare: (Moslov - NY) & (Asik - CHI) & (2 rookies - NJ) & (Splitter - SA) ... dont remember anyone else but if I do, I will let you know ... I preffer you upload it to 2kshare but if it gets trouble, do it here and we would probably find a samaritan like last time who can put it there ... no need to take risks or trouble at work for this ... THANKS !

Last edited by ffaacc03; 07-13-2010 at 07:26 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 04:16 AM   #688
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaacc03
I added from 2kshare: (Moslov - NY) & (Asik - CHI) & (2 rookies - NJ) & (Splitter - SA) ... dont remember anyone else but if I do, I will let you know ... I preffer you upload it to 2kshare but if it gets trouble, do it here and we would probably find a samaritan like last time who can put it there ... no need to take risks or trouble at work for this ... THANKS !
The final beta for 7.2 has been upload under "7.2 Beta (Final)" and it has a ton of edits. I did Duncan (Shaq post), Iverson (dribble moves), Kobe, Dirk's shot (Tried it in two games with my nephew and boy was it Dirk-like) and so many other. I did a lot of free throw edits so that everybody won't have that lame default FT. I mean I went all out and I guarentee nobody has put this much detail to get a true NBA feel. I have literally watch footage of players (as well as the rookies of course) workouts to get both their post style when guarded compared to when their unguarded. I basically put the shots in the middle of both guarded/un-guarded to get a more realistic feel either way in 2K. Please everyone be patient, because I promise you whoever plays this roster will have a complete blast and love how real it feels to play with your fav. team. faacc0 and myself are working extremely hard to give you the best roster possible, as well as the most complete. I did create Pape Sy (Hawks) and Magnum Rolle (Pacers). customized them as well as the new rookies faacc0 mentioned. I did them the best to my ability and think it all came out really well. Oh and faacc0 the Suns intend on starting Hedo at PF (He is 6"10) and bringing Frye off the bench. Besides that you'll get everything else. If anything faacc0 let me know and if I need to add anybody else coming across the sea I'll let you know.
fatjoejr2001

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »