Home

THE DYNASTY ROSTER V.2

This is a discussion on THE DYNASTY ROSTER V.2 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-01-2010, 12:19 AM   #33
SimWorld Sports Inc - CEO

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: THE DYNASTY ROSTER V.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by joaquin
Ronyell, good stuff going on here.. I think I can speak on behalf of everyone here that we all appreciate it..

I was wondering if there will be one released without injuries?
gonna be pretty hard to drop it without injuries... that was part of the problem (sorry) but the guide will be there if you want to edit them back... the way the rotations reset is the part that is making this hard for me to do 2 seperate association files guys, sorry BUT i promise you giuys will be just as pleased with this as you would with one from day 1
Old 12-01-2010, 12:27 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

Question Yellz, I don't have my game in front of me so I don't know the answer to this. But does rotations stop resetting after the first day or something?

also a slightly OT question but I noticed you said you were excited to start playing so who are you going to be playing with?
Old 12-01-2010, 10:06 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMontana82
there he is! i knew you were still around in hiding after last year's spreadsheet madness lol.
Been really busy with school so I haven't had time to play the game much. Looks like my time freed up at the right time with the patch and roster out. Looking forward to a good long association.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2010, 10:32 AM   #36
Pro

rody2k6's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell

gonna be pretty hard to drop it without injuries... that was part of the problem (sorry) but the guide will be there if you want to edit them back... the way the rotations reset is the part that is making this hard for me to do 2 seperate association files guys, sorry BUT i promise you giuys will be just as pleased with this as you would with one from day 1
Quick question, will this guide help us bring it back to day one?

I really liked the Day One idea, but hell we all want a kick *** file and if that is like a file that is 1 month into the season so be it, it is a 82gm league yall - without counting the playoffs IF you make it in the association.

No Cheese Zone
Old 12-01-2010, 10:57 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rody2k6
Quick question, will this guide help us bring it back to day one?

I really liked the Day One idea, but hell we all want a kick *** file and if that is like a file that is 1 month into the season so be it, it is a 82gm league yall - without counting the playoffs IF you make it in the association.

Here Here Man!

Although it looks like my season will only be 82 games as the Clippers will hand me big fat losing record!

Ah well.....looks like more rebuilding in the off season!
Old 12-01-2010, 11:03 AM   #38
Rookie

I just don't get why 2K keep doing this, it was the same last year!...I remember when you used to be able to edit other teams etc so if you put a player on RES for another team he would stay there, you also would be able to edit other teams lineups etc..

The rotation reset ruined this game for me last year as you just couldn't keep the CPU from putting guys like Yao Ming who were out for the year in the game...
Old 12-01-2010, 12:15 PM   #39
Rookie

every time i try to download it 2k gives me a message saying "Sorry, but the selected files couldn't be downloaded right now. Please try again later."

This only happens with this roster file. Others download.

What's the reason for this?

Edit: nevermind, it works when i download it through the "most downloaded" screen. when you actually search by "file name" and try to download it it doesn't work. stupid 2k.

Last edited by MrMVP91; 12-01-2010 at 12:19 PM.
Old 12-01-2010, 12:56 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMVP91
every time i try to download it 2k gives me a message saying "Sorry, but the selected files couldn't be downloaded right now. Please try again later."

This only happens with this roster file. Others download.

What's the reason for this?

Edit: nevermind, it works when i download it through the "most downloaded" screen. when you actually search by "file name" and try to download it it doesn't work. stupid 2k.
Yeah I remember it being like that last year as well

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »