Home

Hardwood Classic Rosters - Compiled List

This is a discussion on Hardwood Classic Rosters - Compiled List within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-24-2012, 07:57 AM   #361
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Hardwood Classic Rosters - Compiled List

Does someone have the 97/98 or 96/97 rosters? I'm new in this forum and the links don't work anymore, so i can't download them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2012, 10:17 AM   #362
Rookie

OVR: 4

I think I may have a copy of those seasons, Private Message me your email and if I find it, I will send it to you..
Old 07-24-2012, 03:22 PM   #363
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Update...

Some GOOD NEWS. I was able to get my xport to work on our newest home computer. Today I transferred 24 rosters (Jordan Challenge, and 84-85 to about everything I have available - easily more than 20 years worth of classic rosters). If you need them please send an email to my address on page 1 - post 1. I will do my best to get them to you as soon as I can. Please follow the directions there so I know what you are needing (the subject headline is important so I can sift through them quickly. You guys with Yahoo addresses know how much garbage comes your way, specifically the Asian girl who wants to be my love slave and some guy in Russia who has a big bank account to give me).
Old 07-30-2012, 06:19 PM   #364
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

NOTE: For anyone using the rosters from 1992-1993 AND 1993-1994, you might want to make the following update:

- change Tony Bennett of the Charlotte Hornets from right-handed TO LEFT-HANDED!!!

I was watching NBA TV the other night and they had a 1993 playoff game between the Hornets and the Knicks. I saw Bennett take one shot and the idiot in me had to rewind it 3 times to be certain what I saw (as it happened quite quickly). Sure enough he shot it lefty, and I also noticed he dribbled a lot left-handed. You'd laugh, but I almost immediately fired 2K11 up and loaded those rosters because I have a sheet that has every left-handed NBA player in league history on it. Bennett was left off that list (no pun intended)...

So if you want to update him, just be sure to save over the correct roster (if you're like me and have around 30 saves for 2K11).

Hope you guys are still enjoying these rosters...I've about played this life out of this game...still love 2K11!!!
Old 07-31-2012, 12:26 PM   #365
Rookie

OVR: 1

I was wondering if you had rosters for the 2004/2005 season? I noticed it wasn't up. If you don't, it's all good. But, these rosters are amazing. Thanks!

My Sports Blog: http://defenseoveroffense.wordpress.com/

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2012, 02:47 PM   #366
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Sorry...the '04-'05 season was never completed by anyone. Strangely, it's one of the rare missing seasons that never, to my knowledge, was done. I have no files for that specific year...and I snagged everything I could get a hold of when these were done. Again, sorry...
Old 08-15-2012, 07:24 PM   #367
Rookie

OVR: 0

Could I get the rosters emailed to me please. [email protected] .. Thanks.
Old 08-17-2012, 10:53 AM   #368
Rookie

OVR: 1

I just sent an e-mail can't wait for the rosters

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »