Home

NBA 2K12 Official Cyberface Thread (Thanks to Chrome and Hokupguy)(Request are Taken)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Official Cyberface Thread (Thanks to Chrome and Hokupguy)(Request are Taken) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2011, 09:30 AM   #73
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2K12 Official Cyberface Thread (Thanks to Chrome and Hokupguy)(Request are Ta

I hope somebody makes a roster with the upload and rating changes
Old 10-14-2011, 09:42 AM   #74
Pro

Matty Aqua's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K12 Official Cyberface Thread (Thanks to Chrome and Hokupguy)(Request are Ta

Is this out on 2kshare?...or coming out soon? - Great work i have no idea about this hex editing stuff, but sounds painfull.
Old 10-14-2011, 09:47 AM   #75
Rookie

Is there a cyberface for Bob Cousy?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2011, 09:51 AM   #76
Banned

As much as I love the rookie faces, I cannot deal with different color arms and legs.

I looked at Kemba and his legs are darker then his face and when you try and make the legs lighter, the arms get darker.

Man I hope the NBA ends this lock out
Old 10-14-2011, 10:25 AM   #77
Pro

Thelorn's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaman
Is this out on 2kshare?...or coming out soon? - Great work i have no idea about this hex editing stuff, but sounds painfull.
They're up at the moment under gamertag Thelorn. None of them have their proper height/weight/position/#s/ratings as I just wanted to get the faces up. Should be able to get up as a roster soon.
Old 10-14-2011, 12:29 PM   #78
AmR
Rookie

OVR: 2

When are you aiming for a roster update? with all the rating etc... up to date? I am very excited to play my association already. Cant wait!

By the way is Ron Artest's name changed as well?
Old 10-14-2011, 12:29 PM   #79
Pro

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
Also just a quick question, are you guys adding the cyberface on to CAPs or onto players already on the game, because if you put say Sheeds face on say LeBron James the game will still say LeBron James as his name, even if you changed it to Rasheed Wallace, just a heads up because there were alot of players on 2k share last year who were being called "Michael Jordan" for this reason and also because they were using MJs player card or w/e instead of a My Players..
That probably because they didnt change the audio data
Old 10-14-2011, 12:43 PM   #80
Rookie

Bigmac612's Arena

OVR: 3

Thelorn rookies are up...im still uploading mine with the correct information and equipment but no ratings and sigs yet so if somebody is willing to work with ratings and sigs using Thelorn or mine it would be greatly appreciated..that way we can get the rosters out asap

i would have had these done last night but my damn server went down around 3am...i thought 2k found some ish out and the jig was up lmao...but remember these are only for the darker players...your gonna have to use CAPS for white and light skin black players...and for the Kemba post...the legs really dnt matter cuz Kemba wears Knee Pads and Medium high socks...you will barely even see the leg skin color...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »