Home

NBA 2K12 Official Cyberface Thread (Thanks to Chrome and Hokupguy)(Request are Taken)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Official Cyberface Thread (Thanks to Chrome and Hokupguy)(Request are Taken) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2011, 06:22 AM   #65
Rookie

Canquain's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K12 Official Cyberface Thread (Thanks to Chrome and Hokupguy)(Request are Ta

Alright so the rookies are coming out today but they wont have their right jump shot, overall and etc just faces right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2011, 06:29 AM   #66
Pro

Thelorn's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NBA 2K12 Official Cyberface Thread (Thanks to Chrome and Hokupguy)(Request are Ta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Pierce
Thanks Thelorn too I'll try to get to 2nd rounders later today
Hey no problem man, I thank you guys for letting us know how to do it. I just finished eating so I'm gonna go ahead and start working on the second rounders. Not sure how many I"ll get done before I get to sleep but I"ll post what I finished before I do.
Old 10-14-2011, 06:31 AM   #67
Pro

Thelorn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canquain
Alright so the rookies are coming out today but they wont have their right jump shot, overall and etc just faces right?
Correct, I didn't change anything on any of them, they're all default height, weight, school, position and ratings. They're already up under my gamertag for those that want to help, otherwise I"ll start doing that part after I finish getting the second rounders up.

Last edited by Thelorn; 10-14-2011 at 06:36 AM.
Old 10-14-2011, 07:50 AM   #68
Banned

OVR: 25

Wow, great job guys. Associations and My Players will be starting all day today

Im curious about the arm problem though. I don't know how to do the cyberfaces and hex edits and stuff so I'm wondering:

Is the code you guys use JUST for the head? Like, there isn't a part of the code, or A code, that let's you see the assigned arms?
Old 10-14-2011, 08:06 AM   #69
Banned

OVR: 25

Im curious about the arm problem though. I don't know how to do the cyberfaces and hex edits and stuff so I'm wondering:

Is the code you guys use JUST for the head? Like, there isn't a part of the code, or A code, that let's you see the assigned arms?
Old 10-14-2011, 08:12 AM   #70
Pro

Thelorn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySmooov

The code is for the head and also a line of code for the legs color. From what everyone's told me, the heads are attached to the arms for tattoo reasons, so you can't change the dark arms on a light skinned/white person.
Old 10-14-2011, 08:14 AM   #71
Don't Kill My Vibe

Paul Pierce_OS's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelorn
The code is for the head and also a line of code for the legs color. From what everyone's told me, the heads are attached to the arms for tattoo reasons, so you can't change the dark arms on a light skinned/white person.
Correct only ones to remove black arms are PC modders

Twitter: @__JonathanLucas
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2011, 09:16 AM   #72
Pro

Thelorn's Arena

Finished the second rounders. The ones that worked are Shelvin Mack, Charles Jenkins, Malcolm Lee, Josh Selby, Lavoy Allen, Travis Leslie, Ater Majok, DeAndre Liggins, E'Twaun Moore, Targuy Ngombo. I also uploaded Andrew Goudelock, Keith Benson and Chukwudiebere but their face's are semi light and I just wanted to put up there to see how bad other people thought they were before I kept another 2 or so like that.

Last edited by Thelorn; 10-14-2011 at 10:22 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »