Home

NBA 2K12 Official Cyberface Thread (Thanks to Chrome and Hokupguy)(Request are Taken)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Official Cyberface Thread (Thanks to Chrome and Hokupguy)(Request are Taken) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2011, 12:00 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K12 Official Cyberface Thread (Thanks to Chrome and Hokupguy)(Request are Ta

hoping for Iman Shumpert and Josh Harrellson
Old 10-14-2011, 12:09 AM   #34
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K12 Official Cyberface Thread (Thanks to Chrome and Hokupguy)(Request are Ta

Love your work guys, thanks so much.

Can I request the following uploads please:

Stromile Swift
Antonio McDyess
Desmond Mason
Adam Morrison
Michael Finley
Darius Miles

Thanks guys.
Old 10-14-2011, 12:18 AM   #35
Pro

Thelorn's Arena

OVR: 16

Has anyone figured out how to fix the black arms? I got a Kyrie Irving going right now and his arms are pretty dark, I can change his skin tone but in editor in game but it mostly changes his leg shade and some arm shade.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2011, 12:22 AM   #36
Rookie

zoltranite's Arena

OVR: 8

Im kind of confused... are these in 2k share for one... and for two, what are you all doing with these?? Are they for My Player???
Old 10-14-2011, 12:23 AM   #37
Pro

Thelorn's Arena

I just posted a test player DNA Kyrie Irving, still trying to figure out the arms, but right now not as bad on a black player. Gamertag = Thelorn
Old 10-14-2011, 12:37 AM   #38
Pro

Thelorn's Arena

Still having trouble with the arms. Can't change the skin color in game to fix the problem, got to find the line of code.

Last edited by Thelorn; 10-14-2011 at 12:53 AM.
Old 10-14-2011, 12:57 AM   #39
Pro

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelorn
Still having trouble with the arms.

Nice pic.

I think the arms wont be fixed until 2k makes an official update with the rookies.(My guess)

I haven't tried messing with rookie arms because last year some players had the black arm problem so, it might be intentional on 2k part until an offical release.

My theory is that the CF ID is apart of the upper torso of a player.Which is why the tattoos also transfer over when you edit a CF ID.

Last edited by chrome_305; 10-14-2011 at 01:01 AM.
Old 10-14-2011, 01:02 AM   #40
Rookie

Bigmac612's Arena

i guessing the best thing to do is just do all the ones for the darker players and for the lighter ones just roll with created ones and mix them and see how that works out till the lockout ends...i think i will be satisfied with that...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »