Home

Completed 2K13 rosters for 2K12 project with chiliad's rookies (PS3))

This is a discussion on Completed 2K13 rosters for 2K12 project with chiliad's rookies (PS3)) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2012, 05:17 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Completed 2K13 rosters for 2K12 project with chiliad's rookies (PS3))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zane3490
Just to update everyone I just got all of the non-rookies contracts done and will do the rookies contracts tonight and upload it then. Then I will go through and retouch some ratings that need worked on.

Also I have already added the Felton trade in right now so the actual roster is up-to-date. If someone could save me sometime and help me out by finding Jeremy Lin's offer sheet with the salary increasing significantly and pm it to me that would be great!

I'll post on here when the contract version is uploaded.

Also, after that I will be adding some summer league standout players to the rosters too for more variety!

If there is one you really want to see just request it.
Are you taking off the 2011-2012 part of the contract for the veterans to adjust for the 2012-2013 season?
Old 07-15-2012, 05:28 PM   #18
Pro

Zane3490's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRRreal
Are you taking off the 2011-2012 part of the contract for the veterans to adjust for the 2012-2013 season?
You are correct, sir.
Old 07-15-2012, 06:37 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can't wait for this one!

If I can request a SL player to end up on the free agent list it's Adam Morrison

Btw, just a heads up Childress was just amnestied by Suns and they picked up Scola on the waivers incase you had missed the news. I was thinking you'd might want that in the update you're doing for tonight.

The only info I can find on Scolas contract with Suns is this though:

Because of Scola’s contract with Houston, which had $10 million in unguaranteed money in the final year of the deal, the Suns had to submit a bid of at least $3.3 million per year for Scola, and commit $10 million over three years.

Anyway, looking forward towards your update!
Old 07-15-2012, 06:50 PM   #20
Pro

Zane3490's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayoooo
Can't wait for this one!

If I can request a SL player to end up on the free agent list it's Adam Morrison

Btw, just a heads up Childress was just amnestied by Suns and they picked up Scola on the waivers incase you had missed the news. I was thinking you'd might want that in the update you're doing for tonight.

The only info I can find on Scolas contract with Suns is this though:

Because of Scola’s contract with Houston, which had $10 million in unguaranteed money in the final year of the deal, the Suns had to submit a bid of at least $3.3 million per year for Scola, and commit $10 million over three years.

Anyway, looking forward towards your update!
Thanks for the heads up! I always have Twitter up while I do my updates to catch anything breaking so I had that all ready to go.

Also, Adam Morrison was actually already in the roster so you are all set there! I have a list of everyone that is in my updates on my blog, just to forewarn you it is quite an extensive list.
Old 07-15-2012, 06:58 PM   #21
Pro

Zane3490's Arena

Update is up! Check the first post for details!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2012, 07:15 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

Although it's already late where I'm at (01:15 AM) I'm going to check them out right away!
Old 07-16-2012, 12:05 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2

check ur roster, and it is good... can you make another roster with created brooklyn nets team.. thanks man.

Last edited by paul143; 07-16-2012 at 12:22 AM.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:23 AM   #24
Pro

Zane3490's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul143
check ur roster, and it is good... can you make another roster with created brooklyn nets team.. thanks man.
I would do that but I do not think I can with the amount of imported players in to the game unfortunately. If I were to do that I would have to take out all of the rookies with their player cards and use other rookies. Sorry about that, I wish I could too though. I may play around with it and see what I come up with.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »