Home

[Tool] NBA 2K13 Roster Editor

This is a discussion on [Tool] NBA 2K13 Roster Editor within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2012, 06:35 PM   #465
MVP

OVR: 21
Re: [Tool] NBA 2K13 Roster Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjt8405
Thanks for adding Asst Coach to teams. My question now is how do I change the coach to a different one?

Ex. I want to change:

Bulls Asst. Ed Pinckney to Ron Adams - Pinckney - ID= 5189 and Ron Adams ID = 5147.

In ReDitor it had the 104,105,106 etc... as the ID under staff but each 104,105,106 had its own name, CF ID etc. to change using the above Coach ID's. Is this possible with this tool?
PJT,

Buddy thank you for helping Leftos find a way to implement this. As you know me being a hardcore Association player this just added a much needed bonus for when I begin mine on opening night. Leftos, as always, you sir are the mutha f*ckin man.

Former Boys Varsity Basketball Coach
Eaglerock562 NBA2K MyEra Reference Guide
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2012, 06:39 PM   #466
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13

Quote:
Thanks for adding Asst Coach to teams. My question now is how do I change the coach to a different one?

Ex. I want to change:

Bulls Asst. Ed Pinckney to Ron Adams - Pinckney - ID= 5189 and Ron Adams ID = 5147.

In ReDitor it had the 104,105,106 etc... as the ID under staff but each 104,105,106 had its own name, CF ID etc. to change using the above Coach ID's. Is this possible with this tool?
Unfortunately you'll have to try different IDs out yourself, and keep a list/spreadsheet on the way to keep track. There's no way to connect each ID to a name like REDitor does. Not for the Players, and not for the Coaches, since the whole bank of names is compressed or encrypted or whatever.
Novato, CA, USA
Old 10-20-2012, 06:45 PM   #467
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

OVR: 27

Here you have the files Leftos:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/sGj0SOwL/2k12rosters.html?

Fingers crossed!
Old 10-20-2012, 06:51 PM   #468
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
Unfortunately you'll have to try different IDs out yourself, and keep a list/spreadsheet on the way to keep track. There's no way to connect each ID to a name like REDitor does. Not for the Players, and not for the Coaches, since the whole bank of names is compressed or encrypted or whatever.
So there is no way to use the CF/Portrait to replace a coach if I know the exact CF ID and Portrait ID?

So more or less the only thing we are able to do is change the already found asst coaches like for example:

Swapping Alex English - 116 for 104 etc... So no ability to add the hidden coaches?

Also is there anyway to edit the Ratings of coaches and the salaries of players and coaches?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...DLtC7snYo/edit
Old 10-20-2012, 06:55 PM   #469

His CF ID and Portrait ID won't help you. But no, you don't have to just swap the ones that are found. You can try IDs beyond the ones you see, i.e. less than 104 or more than 132 to see who comes up, and keep a list.

Ratings of coaches? No, don't think so. Ain't changable in-game, so don't think we'll be able to do the research for it. Same with salaries of coaches.

Salaries of players however are researchable via the usual in-game editing before and after roster method, so we could implement them.
Novato, CA, USA
Old 10-20-2012, 06:58 PM   #470
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
His CF ID and Portrait ID won't help you. But no, you don't have to just swap the ones that are found. You can try IDs beyond the ones you see, i.e. less than 104 or more than 132 to see who comes up, and keep a list.

Ratings of coaches? No, don't think so. Ain't changable in-game, so don't think we'll be able to do the research for it. Same with salaries of coaches.

Salaries of players however are researchable via the usual in-game editing before and after roster method, so we could implement them.

Oh OK cool. I see what you mean with the ID's. I will do another roster change.

1st roster:

Jrue Holiday default salary

2nd roster:

Jrue Holiday with 3 years at 1 Million per season

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...DLtC7snYo/edit
Old 10-20-2012, 07:01 PM   #471

Make sure to note his default salary in detail, give me the exact amount per year, how many years, if there's an option, etc. I need to know as much as possible.
Novato, CA, USA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2012, 07:04 PM   #472
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Oh OK cool. I see what you mean with the ID's. I will do another roster change.

1st roster:

Jrue Holiday default salary

2nd roster:

Jrue Holiday with 3 years at 1 Million per season
Excellent to hear about players salaries and contracts. I've done 17 teams already and 30-35% of them have been correct, however the other 65-70% of them are so inaccurate especially those who signed extensions that it's not even funny. Player options not even assigned to certain players, it's a lack of attention to detail on 2K's part for this. How can this go unnoticed or unchanged throughout the course of a full year of developing a game? Might wanna take some of that "MyPlayer" time and focus it on "Association mode" intangibles that are very important when a user wants to play this mode.

Former Boys Varsity Basketball Coach
Eaglerock562 NBA2K MyEra Reference Guide

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »