Home

NBA 2k13 (PS3) Legendary Teams Full Rosters & Rotations

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 (PS3) Legendary Teams Full Rosters & Rotations within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2013, 11:23 AM   #97
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21
I hope there is a way to download a CAP, edit him, and upload him as your own as you inquired to in your other thread. I decided that I want to use your info and apply it at the end of the season when 2K releases it's final update so that I will have one roster file like I was contemplating earlier. You're paying so much attention to detail that I trust your edits to others' CAP--your time and research is much appreciated Bigdoc. This thread should be stickied along with Portlandblazer's legend accessory thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-05-2013, 12:05 PM   #98
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: NBA 2k13 (PS3) Legendary Teams Full Rosters & Rotations

J:

Even if there isn't a way, once the final rosters come out at the end of the season, let's touch base. I bet if we got on the phone while you're on your PS3 and me on mine, and our iPads / laptops next to us, we can duplicate this process fairly quickly by comparing characteristics and ratings of CAPs from my original roster while you download the CAPs and fix them on your roster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
I hope there is a way to download a CAP, edit him, and upload him as your own as you inquired to in your other thread. I decided that I want to use your info and apply it at the end of the season when 2K releases it's final update so that I will have one roster file like I was contemplating earlier. You're paying so much attention to detail that I trust your edits to others' CAP--your time and research is much appreciated Bigdoc. This thread should be stickied along with Portlandblazer's legend accessory thread

Old 01-05-2013, 07:06 PM   #99
MVP

OVR: 15

Does anyone know where on the forum are some good coach profiles for the legend teams?
Old 01-06-2013, 12:30 AM   #100
Rookie

OVR: 0

Wow! Nice job, Doc!
Old 01-08-2013, 06:23 AM   #101
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

I did not know the accessory thread existed. Wow -- that will make this roster set even better. However, I don't think I'll address the accessories until the final 2k roster update. As mentioned, let me know if you want to collaborate on the final version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2013, 03:54 PM   #102
Just started!

Hey Bigdoc 85'! Finally found you. Just wanted to say thank you for all the work you've done on here, and it's good to see someone else partaking in the quest! Cheers!
Old 01-14-2013, 03:53 PM   #103
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

Thanks -- and thanks for the message on PSN. I think the rosters are in pretty good shape now with v. 2.1. Once the final 2k rosters come out at the end of June, I intend to replicate the historic rosters but hopefully also add any missing accessories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shred1
Hey Bigdoc 85'! Finally found you. Just wanted to say thank you for all the work you've done on here, and it's good to see someone else partaking in the quest! Cheers!
Old 01-15-2013, 06:59 AM   #104
Just started!

does any dody know how to get the nba 2k13 official roster update offline?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »