Home

(XBox360) CWSapp757/Dreece NBA 2K13 Realistic Fictional Draft Classes

This is a discussion on (XBox360) CWSapp757/Dreece NBA 2K13 Realistic Fictional Draft Classes within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-31-2013, 12:12 AM   #233
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: (XBox360) CWSapp757/Dreece NBA 2K13 Realistic Fictional Draft Classes

Very excited you guys got recognition from LD2K. I think something like this could be legitametly happen for the game out of the box, in the vein of the draft classes already set in Madden 13. About to start my 1st dynasty using these, gonna sim a lot and then I'll update.
Old 03-31-2013, 02:53 AM   #234
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6

Yeah i understand as of right now 2k can't have real draft classes due to player likeness, but this absolutely isn't an excuse not to have in depth fictional draft classes, that actually have half decent ratings and tendencies. It's been at least 5 years with the same forumula, and i'm sure it would be a pretty easy thing to fix.
Old 03-31-2013, 03:59 AM   #235
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbournelad
Yeah i understand as of right now 2k can't have real draft classes due to player likeness, but this absolutely isn't an excuse not to have in depth fictional draft classes, that actually have half decent ratings and tendencies. It's been at least 5 years with the same forumula, and i'm sure it would be a pretty easy thing to fix.
Yup hire us
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2013, 05:15 AM   #236
MVP

miz468's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreece
DC5 Bishop vs Redd coming soon!
Attached Images
File Type: gif costelloyessss.gif (863.7 KB, 103 views)
Old 03-31-2013, 11:10 AM   #237
Just started!

OVR: 0

I just want to say that I'm really enjoying your draft classes, especially pp presentations, they make scouting much more fun!
I drafted Kareem Packett in my Celtics association (I was really lucky to get#1 pick, because I had like 9th odds to win it). I decided to build around him and traded Rondo for #15 pick and future 1st from Indiana. I picked Billy Joe Sterling with that pick, who is just a great role player, comes of the bench and can easily score 20 on any given night. Packett is a beast, he reminds me so much of D-Rose with better shot and quicker hands, he also shoots everything inside with contact, excellent strenght. Right now he is in his 3rd season and is averaging 24.7/4.7/9.0/2.4/0/5/2.5TOV on .475 FG% .387 3PT% .867 FT% Celtics are 17-2 so far, so I'd say he's league's MVP right now.
Anyway... I want to thank you for doing theese draft classes, It makes association mode so much fun, keep up the good work
And I can't wait for DC5!
Old 03-31-2013, 12:10 PM   #238
MVP

gausec's Arena

OVR: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by rojanrando
I just want to say that I'm really enjoying your draft classes, especially pp presentations, they make scouting much more fun!
I drafted Kareem Packett in my Celtics association (I was really lucky to get#1 pick, because I had like 9th odds to win it). I decided to build around him and traded Rondo for #15 pick and future 1st from Indiana. I picked Billy Joe Sterling with that pick, who is just a great role player, comes of the bench and can easily score 20 on any given night. Packett is a beast, he reminds me so much of D-Rose with better shot and quicker hands, he also shoots everything inside with contact, excellent strenght. Right now he is in his 3rd season and is averaging 24.7/4.7/9.0/2.4/0/5/2.5TOV on .475 FG% .387 3PT% .867 FT% Celtics are 17-2 so far, so I'd say he's league's MVP right now.
Anyway... I want to thank you for doing theese draft classes, It makes association mode so much fun, keep up the good work
And I can't wait for DC5!
You only got a 15th pick and a future for rondo! Wow

Everyone went pro from the 2012 Kentucky team even the ball boy!
Old 04-02-2013, 04:22 AM   #239
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gausec
You only got a 15th pick and a future for rondo! Wow
I also got George Hill and Tyler Hansbrough but I didn't want anyone good, I just wanted to go into full rebuild.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:46 AM   #240
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

What's good guys. Just wanted to let you all know that we are still scheduled for a release on draft class 5 sometimes this weekend. Ill be posting some info later today (info that people on the email list got a few days ago). I will also be going back and adding additional write ups for class 3 and 4 that will be added to the first page.

we got even more improvements to the videos/scouting reports coming this week so stay tuned.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »