Home

(XBox360) CWSapp757/Dreece NBA 2K13 Realistic Fictional Draft Classes

This is a discussion on (XBox360) CWSapp757/Dreece NBA 2K13 Realistic Fictional Draft Classes within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-02-2013, 03:43 PM   #241
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: (XBox360) CWSapp757/Dreece NBA 2K13 Realistic Fictional Draft Classes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
What's good guys. Just wanted to let you all know that we are still scheduled for a release on draft class 5 sometimes this weekend. Ill be posting some info later today (info that people on the email list got a few days ago). I will also be going back and adding additional write ups for class 3 and 4 that will be added to the first page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757

we got even more improvements to the videos/scouting reports coming this week so stay tuned.
uhh did i get missed on that list again sir? lol
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2013, 04:28 PM   #242
Rookie

OVR: 0

How do you get on the email list?
Old 04-02-2013, 04:34 PM   #243
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

You didn't get the email yellz? Ill send it again. Is your gmail one cool?

And @headlesskangaroo just shoot me a private message with your email my friend.
Old 04-02-2013, 05:36 PM   #244
Just started!

OVR: 7

Must say that I am a huge fan of your work! I actually have a few ideas to run by you, but since I can't send PMs yet, I will as soon as I am able to.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:00 PM   #245
Don't Kill My Vibe

Paul Pierce_OS's Arena

OVR: 61

Great work CWSapp! I always loved these.

Twitter: @__JonathanLucas
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2013, 07:08 PM   #246

CWSapp757's Arena

Thanks Paul Pierce! I really appreciate the love. And no doubt eggsntoast... ill be waiting on your messgae my man.
Old 04-03-2013, 12:31 AM   #247

CWSapp757's Arena

As promised, here is some info for Draft Class Five. Included is the Big Board, the Who is Going Back to School section and last but not least, the "Who's Next" section that highlights the top five seniors coming out. All of this info can be found in the scouting reports but I figured I would include some extra info here in the thread. I plan to also add some of this to the front page as well. Me and Dreece are working hard to get Draft Class Five done and out to you guys as soon as possible. Hope that you enjoy this in the mean time.

Big Board
1) Dre Redd C – UNLV – Jr
2) Chris Bishop SG – Cincinnati – So.
3) Stephen Braithwaite PF – Georgetown – Fr.
*4) Alan Miller PF – Notre Dame – Jr.
*5) Terrance Young PG – Wake Forest – So.
*6) Jermaine Harrison SG – Oklahoma – So.
*7) Ryan Stafford SF – Duke – Fr.
*8) Tony Bender C – Georgetown – Fr.
9) John Fernandez SG – Duke – So.
*10) Jeremiah Turner C – Oral Roberts – Jr.
11) Courtney Taylor PG – Kentucky – Fr.
12) Ernest Knight PF – UCLA – So
13) Anthony Graham C – Indiana – Fr.
*14) Antoine Thomas SG – Oklahoma State – Fr.
*15) James Scott SF – Louisville – So.
16) Jimmie Young PF – Florida – So.
17) Brent Carter C – Arizona State – So.
18) Justin Wood SF – Utah – Sr.
*19) Jamaal Saunders PF – Wisconsin – Fr.
20) James Giles PF – Virginia Tech - Jr.
21) Corey Williams SF – Auburn – Jr.
22) David Hawkins PF – Indiana State – Sr.
23) Myron Murray PG – Georgetown – Sr.
24) Dan Hollins C – Gonzaga – Sr.
25) DJ Adams SG – Indiana – So.
*26) Monte Westbrook SG – Cincinnati – Fr.
27) Wayne Richardson PG – Florida – So.
28) Shawn Daniels SG – Utah – So.
29) Donta James PF – Arizona State – Jr.
30) Ricky Lewis SF – Marquette – Jr.
31) Clarence Goodman PF – Connecticut – Fr.
32) Cecil Alexander PF – Texas – Fr.
33) Jamaal Benjamin SF – Clemson – Sr.
*34) Brandon Tinsley PG – Ohio State – Fr.
35) Valmilton Paulista SG – Brazil
36) Byron Coles SG – Pittsburgh – Jr.
*37) Julio Carpenter PG – Texas – Fr.
38) Terrell George PG – Georgia Tech – Fr.
39) Monte Andrews SG – UCLA – Fr.
*40) Aaron Williams PG – Louisville – Jr.
41) Gregory Lewis PG – Kansas State – Jr.
*42) Lamond Kane PG – TCU – So.
43) Jevon Baker PG – Fresno State – Jr.
44) Lee Sanders PF – Missouri – Sr.
*45) Jamar Porter SG – Rutgers – Jr.
46) Bryce Baker PG – Villanova – Fr.
47) Myron Goodrich PG – Utah State – Sr.
48) Sherron Mason SF – Florida State – Sr.
49) Evan Williams SG – Kentucky – Sr.
50) Donte Webber PG – Iowa – Jr.
51) Reinaldo Carlos PG – Brazil
*52) Joshua Kent PF – Arizona – So.
53) Ekpe Okocha PG – Nigeria
54) Andre Stafford PG – Missouri
55) AC Kirkland SG – UNC Charlotte
*56) Roy Robinson PF – Oakland – Jr.
57) Marcus Booth C – West Virginia
*58) Raymond Moore C – LSU – Jr.
59) Donnie Hines SF – Maryland – Fr.
60) Jevon Phillips C – Arizona – So.
*61) Monic Lujan PF – New Mexico – Jr.
62) Greg Wright SG – Boston College – Sr.
63) Dwight Galloway SG – Virginia – Fr.
*64) Stevie McKinney C – Michigan State – Fr.
65) Danny McCarthy PG – Oregon State – So.
66) Carlos Morales PG – Puerto Rico –
*67) Rufus Hamilton C – Pittsburgh – So.
*68) Reggie Boone SG – Wichita State – So.
69) Maurice Copeland SG – Michigan – So.
70) Derek Stallworth PG – Wisconsin – So.
*71) Damien Banks C – Ohio State – Fr.
72) Austin Irving SF – Oklahoma – So.
73) Brian Samuels SF – Wake Forest – So.
74) Johnnie McCoy PF – Oakland – Sr.
*75) Preston Jennings SF – LSU – Fr.
76) Larry Mullin PF – Princeton – Sr.
*77)Glen Conner SG – Coastal Carolina – So.
78) Josh Lynch C – Georgia Tech – Jr.
*79)Kregg Gibson SF – Rice – So.
*80) Tyson Elliott SG – Houston – So.

Who’s Going Back To School
1) Alan Miller/ Notre Dame – Well Alan Miller finds himself on this list for a second consecutive year. Everything went according to plan from an individual point of view. He found himself with First Team All American honors after averaging 21.2 points and 8.6 rebounds per game. Miller is one of the scariest players in the nation on the offensive side of the ball. He also showed some improvement on defense. His team however, did not perform to their full potential. With two other potential NBA players (Terrell Washburn and Quinn Nixon) the team still went 19 and 10 and lost in the first round of the tournament. Maybe Miller is going back to school to try to write the story book ending.

2) Terrance Young/Wake Forest – Terrance Young may be the best player in the ACC right NOW (I ultimately believe that Ryan Stafford will be better but we will get to him in a minute). Young is a point guard that not only plays like a true point guard but has the confidence to take over a game as well. I may be jumping the gun just a bit but his offensive game reminded me of a mixture of Rajon Rondo and Russell Westbrook. Not a bad combo of players to mesh together. So why the hell is he going back? When asked he just said “Man I love the college life”. Well put Mr. Young. The NBA will definitely be ready for him when he is ready to come. Let’s see if the money will call his name next year.

3) Jermaine Harrison/Oklahoma – Mr. Harrison is showing improvements in the areas that he obviously needed to improve in…. defense. Harrison has shown more of an interest in playing on the other side of the ball and continued to light up teams on the offensive side. Harrison initially declared but then immediately changed his mind. An unnamed source tells us that Harrison was informed that he would be he didn’t have a chance of sniffing the top three with the three players at the top of this draft but could possibly go number one next year. So simply put, Harrison wants the opportunity to improve his game and also become a top draft pick. Can’t knock the man for that.

4) Ryan Stafford/Duke – Ryan Stafford is the type of player that every coach salivates over. We told you a year ago that this kid was the Michael Jordan of defense. Seriously, if he were to come out right now I believe that he would be the best defender in the league. Top 3 at worst. He is that good on the defensive side and his Defensive Player of the Year award proves that. Stafford is going back because he knows that he needs to work on his offensive game. Last year, he allowed John Fernandez to worry about being the clutch scorer and he got to do what he loved to do on the other side of the ball. THIS YEAR, he hopes to show that he can be a reliable scorer as well. If so, he better run to the draft like Usian Bolt.

5) Tony Bender/Georgetown – Georgetown had three players on their team in the top 25 of the Big Board and to be honest, how they did not make it to the final four is absolutely beyond me. Many of you may be surprised at how high Bender is projected to go. Many of you forget that Braithwaite is a special player and to be blunt, he took a lot of Bender’s shine. The team let the better player take charge but now with Myron Goodrich and Stephen Braithwaite declaring for the draft, the team will belong to Bender. Bender would be a lottery pick in this year’s draft but could and more than likely will be a top five pick once he gets the spotlight at Georgetown next year. He hasn’t played second fiddle to any player in his life so he will come back next year…. Ready to show off. You are not going to one to get in the way of this 270 pound monster next year.

WHO’S NEXT – Top Five Graduating High School Seniors

1) Jacob Francis/PG/Brewster Academy (NY)
Top 5 Schools: Syracuse, Kentucky, Duke, North Carolina, Georgetown

I feel terrible writing this entry. Jacob Francis was on his way to being the next great point guard coming out of high school. Just about every top school was aiming to get this guy. Francis is an elite scorer with “Jason Kidd type vision”. Just last week, Francis suffered a terrible leg injury similar to the one suffered by Shaun Livingston several years ago. Although has been said that Francis could return from the injury, Francis is reluctant to return to the sport. The honor student has stated that he has seriously been considering studying law and dropping basketball all together. It is unclear whether Francis was simply was speaking out of frustration or if he truly wants to give up the game of basketball. What I will say is that if Francis does indeed decide to give up the game of basketball, it will be a great loss for all of us as fans. I pray that Francis reconsiders and also makes a full recovery.

2) Devin Johnson/PF/Canyon Spring (CA)
Top 5 Schools: Undetermined at this time

Once again, this entry will be another that makes you shake your head. This one for a different reason however. See, Devin Johnson is a smart player on the court, but not so much off the court. Johnson had a monster junior season leading his high school team to a California state championship. Johnson was having another great season this past year averaging 29.7 points and 13.6 rebounds after ten games. Johnson was involved in a “scuffle” at a party where another student was stabbed six times. When Johnson and two other players were pulled over later that night, Johnson had an unregistered firearm and marijuana on him. Johnson was kicked off the team and is currently in the midst of a wild case that may land Johnson in jail for a long period of time. As sad as it is to say, Johnson will probably not play basketball next year or for many years to come.

3) Travis Buchanan/SF/South Christian (MI)
Top 5 Schools: Texas, Kansas, Michigan, Michigan State, Indiana

Finally, our first player that will definitely play basketball next year. The Michigan guard/forward did not even start playing organized basketball until his sophomore year in high school and hasn’t looked back since. The ex-quarterback is a ridiculous athlete that can be seen dunking over a variety of helpless players on YouTube. Dunking is not the only skill that Buchanan possesses. Buchanan has a dangerous mid range game and can handle the ball adequately as well. Buchanan will have to continue to work to be a dominant player at the next level but he definitely has the physical attributes to achieve that goal. No one is quite sure where Buchanan will land but one thing is for sure… everyone wants him.

4) Tobias Rush/Guard/Kathleen (FL)
Committed: University of Florida

Tobias Rush out of Florida is the fourth ranked player out of what most consider to be one of the weaker group of high school players to come out in years. Rush is a guard with ridiculous wingspan that has allowed him to cause trouble to many opposing guards. The 6’5 guard has the scoring ability to play the 2 but has consistently handled the point guard duties for his high school team since his freshman year. Rush’s unpredictable play style may give some coaches headaches but with the proper coaching, Rush can give opposing coaches more excruciating headaches next year. We shall see how he performs as a Gator next year.

5) Shawn Wright/SF/Green Valley (NV)
Committed: Washington State

To put it simply, this quiet Nevada boy can score. Shawn Wright has never seen a shot that he didn’t like and also never seen a shot that he couldn’t make. Shawn Wright has put up some legendary numbers in his high school career. Wright scored 62 points and 65 points in back to back games respectively and put up similar numbers throughout the year last season. What sets Wright apart from other high scoring players is that can handle the ball and is willing to make the right pass when necessary. Wright does struggle somewhat on the defensive end but has unbelievable scoring ability has somewhat masked his issues in this area of the game. If Wright can improve his on ball defense, he will be unbelievable college player.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:30 AM   #248
MVP

miz468's Arena

OVR: 7

First off, DC5 looks awesome. Redd, Bishop AND Braithwaite? Nice. I can't wait. Disappointed that Stafford didn't declare, because I'm a sucker for defensive stoppers (love Newly Cox). But, guess I'll have to wait for DC6!

Now, what I came here to post.

I just traded for Ahmad Harmon in my Seattle Association. I couldn't resist. He's just a beast. We're at the trade deadline now. My Sonics are 6th seed in the West, trying to make a playoff run this year, and the Pistons, even though they're stacked IMO (starters were Calderon, Knight, Harmon, Monroe, Drummond), are 5 games out of the 8 seed in the East, so I tried to strengthen my team and make a run, and the Pistons needed to shake things up a bit.

It came at a price though. Here was the trade:

SEA ---> DET

PG James Sterling
SF Jeff Green
'16 1st round pick (SEA)
'16 1st round pick (GSW)

DET ---> SEA

PF Ahmad Harmon
PG Nate Robinson

Robinson will start at PG for the remainder of the year, and I won't resign him in the offseason. Harmon will start at SF for me. I'm very excited about him being on my team. He won ROTY last year, and is averaging 18.8 PPG and 8.3 RPG this year, plus he developed the Hustle Points Sig Skill, which is one of my favorites. I'll update later with how his first game goes, and I also plan on posting rookie season stats for Harmon, Sterling and Newly Cox later.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I picked up Andre Curry at the 23rd pick and Lenny Baker in the 2nd round of my last draft. I'm doing the draft classes in backward order, simply because I've done them in the correct order already, and I'll do DC5 after DC1.

Last edited by miz468; 04-03-2013 at 11:31 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »