Home

RED MC [NBA 2K14 edition]

This is a discussion on RED MC [NBA 2K14 edition] within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-19-2014, 12:54 AM   #497
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: RED MC [NBA 2K14 edition]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellaz32
Still having CAT jersey issues. It is becoming apparent that there is no way to have both an away jersey with LIKE colored undershirt AND white name on the back. It's either one or the other. Very frustrating. So the trade off is either having a guy where white undershirt contrasting the main jersey color...or have matching undershirt but name color is also same color of the jersey.

Editing jerseys is so dang complicated...there are jersey colors, team colors, CAT colors, logo colors, custom shoe colors and they all intertwine in a way that makes NO SENSE what so ever. I just don't understand why you can't just select the color you want for the given parameter and it just work.

Also...shoe colors are also linked to accessory colors in some way. When I gave a team all white shoe colors for dominant and trim 1 and 2...then their accessories only had white as color options....

Done ranting now...

Rondo..is there ANY work around for this? All I want is to have either team color 1 or 2 for undershirt match the jersey for both home and away.
...I'm sorry I don't see why you're having problems? You're trying to have a blue (for example) undershirt with the home AND away jerseys? Just make one of the shoe trim colors blue, then select that same color for the undershirt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidTheGreat20
So I went ahead and tested to put a Cyberface on a default roster. I made a CAP. I added in a cyberface (Jonny Flynn) and when I loaded the roster, the CAP still had a generic face. Am I doing anything wrong? PS3 by the way.
You need to also edit the IsGeneric field from 1 to 0. Then it will appear.
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 01-19-2014, 01:30 AM   #498
MVP

DavidTheGreat20's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
You need to also edit the IsGeneric field from 1 to 0. Then it will appear.
Ohh OK thanks

Old 01-19-2014, 07:06 AM   #499
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
...I'm sorry I don't see why you're having problems? You're trying to have a blue (for example) undershirt with the home AND away jerseys? Just make one of the shoe trim colors blue, then select that same color for the undershirt.

No. I need the undershirt color to change to match the primary color. So at home the undershirt would be white, but away it would change to match the primary color of the away jersey. I can make THAT happen, but then it screws up the name color. I could be missing something here, but it appears that you can't have both.
Old 01-19-2014, 10:38 AM   #500
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellaz32
No. I need the undershirt color to change to match the primary color. So at home the undershirt would be white, but away it would change to match the primary color of the away jersey. I can make THAT happen, but then it screws up the name color. I could be missing something here, but it appears that you can't have both.
send me your file.
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 01-19-2014, 11:49 AM   #501
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

Quote:
send me your file.

If you don't mind take a look at the NCAA Legacy demo under vtcrb's gamertag. UNLV would be a good team to look at. I have the correct away colors but can't get the name to be white. Tried your method and it worked for the name but then changed undershirt color to white too. Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2014, 01:33 PM   #502
MVP

babyfat9's Arena

OVR: 14

Are working GID done at 813, I've used all the Fiba teams and created a team slots, wondering if cloning will just give me pink crowds?

Monsters of the Midway
Chicago Bears
Old 01-19-2014, 01:55 PM   #503
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyfat9
Are working GID done at 813, I've used all the Fiba teams and created a team slots, wondering if cloning will just give me pink crowds?
You could clone...and have duplicate GIDs, but it would only work in quick play I am assuming. And the teams would have the same jerseys too of course.
Old 01-20-2014, 01:37 PM   #504
Rookie

OVR: 5

A new version is up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »