Home

NBA 2K14 (360) Roster For Legendary College Hoops Teams (By: SELLAZ32, SHH4UA, VTCRB)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (360) Roster For Legendary College Hoops Teams (By: SELLAZ32, SHH4UA, VTCRB) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2014, 12:03 PM   #41
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NBA 2K14 (360) Roster For Legendary College Hoops Teams (By: SELLAZ32, SHH4UA, VT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies67
Hello, any possibility for a Texas A&M squad?

Do you have any team in mind? If so please leave us a Scouting Report on the Players and Style of Play for them. And we will look them over.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2014, 12:05 PM   #42
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (360) Roster For Legendary College Hoops Teams (By: SELLAZ32, SHH4UA, VT

Just had to drop in again and commend you fellas. I just finished a game between Mike Bibby's Arizona squad against Kirk Hinrich's Jayhawks. Awesome game, I love Bibby's jumpshot.

Man how I wish 2K could slap their updated graphics and engine on College Hoops 2K8. Make non-editable completely fictional (to avoid player likeness lawsuit) rosters tailored to the strengths of the real life teams. The college game is more about the school than the individual player anyway. Then finally allow us to "purchase" historic college players (Len Bias/Hank Gathers) and their teams (literally, the same ones you fellas have expertly crafted) and take them online. Heck, they could even offer a bundle with NBA 2K like they did with MLB 2K to get more exposure. Oh a man can dream...
Old 03-21-2014, 12:10 PM   #43
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
Just had to drop in again and commend you fellas. I just finished a game between Mike Bibby's Arizona squad against Kirk Hinrich's Jayhawks. Awesome game, I love Bibby's jumpshot.

Man how I wish 2K could slap their updated graphics and engine on College Hoops 2K8. Make non-editable completely fictional (to avoid player likeness lawsuit) rosters tailored to the strengths of the real life teams. The college game is more about the school than the individual player anyway. Then finally allow us to "purchase" historic college players (Len Bias/Hank Gathers) and their teams (literally, the same ones you fellas have expertly crafted) and take them online. Heck, they could even offer a bundle with NBA 2K like they did with MLB 2K to get more exposure. Oh a man can dream...
Thank you for the kind words. Sadly not sure IF we will see another CFB or CBB game for awhile because of the Lawsuit. Which is a SAME, considering each Athlete is given FREE Room, Board, Meals, Clothing, etc for 4 years IF they choose. I think that MORE than pays for using their Likeness in a game.

I am HOPING a Developer steps up and makes a GENERIC CBB and CFB games that are FULLY Customizable. That may be Closest we Ever get again to Real NCAA Game.

Old 03-21-2014, 12:17 PM   #44
Rookie

pastrami1993's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
We did that for the 1st few DEMOs, but it caused WAY too many issues and takes way too much time. Sorry. I always refer to the Team List on 1st when setting up my Season. All teams are in order by year.
No problem. Thanks for the response

Sent from my N9810 using Tapatalk
Old 03-21-2014, 12:58 PM   #45
Rookie

LeftyJr80's Arena

OVR: 0

Just downloaded your updated Legacy roster and edited the slider set you recommended for it and it has a real college gameplay look to it. Question, how do you save the slider set separate from the settings? Now I lost the slider set that I had for my regular gameplay. Also, any chance my 81-82 Fresno State Bulldogs (ranked #4) that played Georgetown Hoyas (ranked #1) in the west regional semifinal can be considered?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2014, 02:02 PM   #46
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastrami1993
No problem. Thanks for the response

Sent from my N9810 using Tapatalk
You know I agree it's a pain..tell you what...next update I will place the unused teams at the bottom of the roster. That way there is no confusion about it. I had thought about doing that anyway. Thanks for the feedback.
Old 03-21-2014, 02:47 PM   #47
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftyJr80
Just downloaded your updated Legacy roster and edited the slider set you recommended for it and it has a real college gameplay look to it. Question, how do you save the slider set separate from the settings? Now I lost the slider set that I had for my regular gameplay. Also, any chance my 81-82 Fresno State Bulldogs (ranked #4) that played Georgetown Hoyas (ranked #1) in the west regional semifinal can be considered?

Sad thing is 2k made it so we can ONLY have 1 SLider Set saved. It used to be you could SAVE Multiple Slider Sets.

I am unfamiliar with 81-82 Fresno St, but if you leave a Detailed Scouting Report on their TOP 10 Players, then we will Consider them. It is hard to find info on teams that are older, or you can only find Info on top players. We need info on ALL 10 players.

Old 03-21-2014, 04:16 PM   #48
Rookie

B Easy's Arena

OVR: 3

Y'all have done it again!

Quick question, is there a rotation guide we can use when setting up rotations for a season mode?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »