Home

GAMEPLAY POSSIBLY FIXED.....CHECK OUT THE COACH SLIDERS AND TENDENCIES.

This is a discussion on GAMEPLAY POSSIBLY FIXED.....CHECK OUT THE COACH SLIDERS AND TENDENCIES. within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-27-2009, 04:18 AM   #801
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: GAMEPLAY POSSIBLY FIXED.....CHECK OUT THE COACH SLIDERS AND TENDENCIES.

Cool, only a few more teams left till I can start my association. I think for now on I'll just wait to buy the latest games. It's starting not to make sense to me to get it immediately when I know I have to wait for some major re-editing. This in turn cuts my association time down to just months. It's already at the half way point of the NBA season and I still don't have an association going. Wasted time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2009, 05:40 AM   #802
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalownership
Cool, only a few more teams left till I can start my association. I think for now on I'll just wait to buy the latest games. It's starting not to make sense to me to get it immediately when I know I have to wait for some major re-editing. This in turn cuts my association time down to just months. It's already at the half way point of the NBA season and I still don't have an association going. Wasted time.

my thoughts exactly
Old 01-27-2009, 05:54 AM   #803
Banned

OVR: 28

One thing I've come to find out with this game though is the CPU will cheat cheat and then cheat some more. If this was the wild west and the cpu was playing poker it would have been shot dead a long time ago. Just finished playing Pistons Knicks , 3 games and all 3 games were the same thing. Miracle CPU blocking. The old "no control over your man" trick. And the 4th Q was the same in all 3 games. Game would be tight and the Pistons just ran away in the last 2 minutes. I'm going to give it a few more tries to make sure it just isn't me but that was disappointing.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:14 AM   #804
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalownership
One thing I've come to find out with this game though is the CPU will cheat cheat and then cheat some more. If this was the wild west and the cpu was playing poker it would have been shot dead a long time ago. Just finished playing Pistons Knicks , 3 games and all 3 games were the same thing. Miracle CPU blocking. The old "no control over your man" trick. And the 4th Q was the same in all 3 games. Game would be tight and the Pistons just ran away in the last 2 minutes. I'm going to give it a few more tries to make sure it just isn't me but that was disappointing.

which level do you play at? maybe you must lower it.
i didn't notice any kind of cpu "cheese" fest. everything runs smooth to me, stats are perfectly in the range over and over and i personally think this is the best great discover so far thanks to neon.since i found this i have never tried anymore different kind of sliders or rosters and i 'm waiting impatiently for the final release.
thx again neon you make my life easier man.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:09 AM   #805
MVP

OVR: 18

THERE WILL LIKELY BE A RELEASE TODAY BUT, IT WILL LIKELY JUST BE THE LEAGUEWIDE INDIVIDUAL STRENGTH,REBOUNDING,ISO EDITS.

Its going to take me forevever to finish those 360 players total need the adjustments. After that ill try and fine tune some association stats, notibly rebounding and try to figure out a way to drop Duhon and Calderon's APG.

Its crazy hard to get Dwight the extra 0.7-0.9 (yeah im anal i know...lol) missing rebounds without cheating by jacking his mpg to insane levels.

Right now I am getting him up to 19.5ppg 13.5rpg and 3.1bpg with him playing about 38-38.5 mpg. 29 of 30 teams including the 3 unedited teams are averaging 43.1-40.0 team rpg. The pistons are the only team under at 39.8, that could possibly change since hardly any team are edited to the new scale yet.

14 teams average from 100.8ppg to 103.0ppg (Magic,Rockets,Blazers,Jazz,Lakers,Suns hover around ther top)
the others are from 99.4 - 94.6 (Bottoms are Thunder,Heat,76ers,Hawks, Hornets).

BTW: I revamped the rebounding scales away from percentage and to ORB40+50 and defensive to DRB40/2.1+50.

Puts Dwight at 99oreb 99dreb from the 86/96 he previously had with the extra 10 pt offreb boost to bump him and other reb leaders to 96.

Instead of cheating the system i just decided to go the correct route and change the overall scale.

When i say cheat the system for example when i put Dwight's rotation minutes at 42, In association he will play and average 20.1ppg 14.4rpg 3.3bpg 1.2spg in 39.3mpg.

Im trying to get him his 13.8-14rpg closer to his real life 36.5-37.0 mpg range.

Only 3 teams left it wont be long.

PS: IF YOU GUYS WANT THE VERTICAL JUMPING SCALE OR ANY OF THE SHOT SUCCESS RATINGS LOWERED LET ME KNOW NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...THESE ARE THE LAST INDIVIDUAL GLOBAL SCALE CHANGES SO SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE.

Last edited by Neon1; 01-27-2009 at 08:49 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2009, 09:10 AM   #806
Rookie

OVR: 4

ooooooooooooooooo I'm so excited
Old 01-27-2009, 11:16 AM   #807
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva07
which level do you play at? maybe you must lower it.
i didn't notice any kind of cpu "cheese" fest. everything runs smooth to me, stats are perfectly in the range over and over and i personally think this is the best great discover so far thanks to neon.since i found this i have never tried anymore different kind of sliders or rosters and i 'm waiting impatiently for the final release.
thx again neon you make my life easier man.
I think totalownership speaks about the "2k9 straight from the box" version Without any attributes changing, jsut sliders. So he tlaks about the "Neonless" game. He is waiting for the final roster also.

Like me, or every palyer, who know, that there is a ROSTER coming.
Neon, I think, 2k9 have to say "THANKS" to you, because if you didn't start this roster, most of 2k9 player wouldn't have played this game anymore ! It's sure !

EA SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --->
http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/1443/easucksmy3.gif [
Old 01-27-2009, 02:25 PM   #808
Livin' the dream

Stumbleweed's Arena

OVR: 39

Just wanted to chime in here and say that these rosters/tendencies might've saved this game for me. It plays so great now... Props to nogster for the ratings (which helped a lot), but these tendency/coaching tweaks totally made the game for me.

I ran the Mavs and Dirk was killing me on open mids, Terry was firing away from deep, and Kidd was SO hesitant to shoot (and grabbed 6 boards I think).. it was perfect. Then I ran the Hawks and they were trying to get everything inside (with Johnson and Bibby killing me whenever I left them open), but I managed to put the whoop-*** on them with the Grizz in my association regardless (hot shooting night from everyone on my team, basically). I had a totally different experience playing the Mavs compared to the Hawks.

The biggest thing that I noticed in my 4-5 games with the newest update is that every team plays a lot differently, and you can really notice individual tendencies. Even when the Hawks got 52 PIP on me (out of 94 I think), it didn't feel cheap or uncharacteristic, as they basically got rebound putbacks, some fastbreak points, and Pachulia came in and had a very good game in the post -- only 1 or 2 of those backdoor cuts the whole game, and both of them seemed to come off of set plays.

I also ran the Rockets, and aside from Alston probably shooting/making too many threes (it was my first game with these and I probably slacked off him too much), it was perfect... Yao got the ball on the high post, got doubled, and kicked it out so many times to open shooters, it was crazy. He also took that FT-area jumper that he lives on rather than just living in the paint like he tended to on default.

So yeah, very impressed -- thanks for all the time you put in to this project. It seems to have saved my single-player enjoyment of 2K9.

Last edited by Stumbleweed; 01-27-2009 at 02:29 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »