Home

GAMEPLAY POSSIBLY FIXED.....CHECK OUT THE COACH SLIDERS AND TENDENCIES.

This is a discussion on GAMEPLAY POSSIBLY FIXED.....CHECK OUT THE COACH SLIDERS AND TENDENCIES. within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-22-2009, 09:07 PM   #721
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67
Re: GAMEPLAY POSSIBLY FIXED.....CHECK OUT THE COACH SLIDERS AND TENDENCIES.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
Neon I don't think POST RATINGS are what matter this year when it comes to backing down.
Yeah it's a combo of post and strength. Mostly strength
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2009, 10:16 PM   #722
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
Yeah it's a combo of post and strength. Mostly strength
D.West
85 strength and 79 post O.
vs.
Powell
81 strength and 73 post D.

Aldridge
85 strength and 79 post O
vs.
Ridenour
74 strength and 55 post D.

Last edited by Neon1; 01-22-2009 at 10:20 PM.
Old 01-22-2009, 10:29 PM   #723
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

Not that this has to do with neons roster but i have never had any sucess back down, and that damn spin poke out steal they always do, or the spin the turbo with the Y button and then at the end they rip your pocket, and the balll most likely bounces off your knee
]
]
Also why can above average post (PF-C) not back down guards or tall slim guards. that erks me to no end. I have leon Powe and cant back down rudy fernandez or dahntay jones to save my life or any other freaking guard

Last edited by King Gro23; 01-22-2009 at 10:32 PM.
Old 01-22-2009, 10:40 PM   #724
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Gro23
Not that this has to do with neons roster but i have never had any sucess back down, and that damn spin poke out steal they always do, or the spin the turbo with the Y button and then at the end they rip your pocket, and the balll most likely bounces off your knee
]
]
Also why can above average post (PF-C) not back down guards or tall slim guards. that erks me to no end. I have leon Powe and cant back down rudy fernandez or dahntay jones to save my life or any other freaking guard
That's what I'm saying; If any of you find a match-up that the user can have a sucessful back down (1-2 dribbles most; enough time to make a move) let me know so I can try it out in my game. This issue has been going on well before Neon's roster.
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - TWO.3
Old 01-22-2009, 10:51 PM   #725
Rookie

OVR: 2
I was referring to spg and bpg when I said defensive numbers. Hopefully C. Butler will play more like himself defensivly when I'm playing, and also get his mpg (stay out of foul trouble) with your rosters. Good luck with the final prouct. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2009, 02:49 AM   #726
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmu324
I was referring to spg and bpg when I said defensive numbers. Hopefully C. Butler will play more like himself defensivly when I'm playing, and also get his mpg (stay out of foul trouble) with your rosters. Good luck with the final prouct. Thanks
Thanks. Caron isnt a shot blocker, i mean he only averages 0.26 blocks a game why are you expecting him to be producing blocked shots? For his steals he averages 1.7 a game this season and also for his career, what have you been getting?
Old 01-23-2009, 07:20 AM   #727
Rookie

MikeJ2021's Arena

OVR: 6

Just wanted to know is anybody still playing with these on HOF and getting some realistic stats? I played a couple of games on HOF and its almost impossible to keep the CPU from getting less than 110. IMO its not that its too hard offensively since my last two games I lost by only 2. Its that the are impossible to guard because they make almost everything and their post strength is ridiculous (I tried to back down Nate Robinson with G.Oden and Nate actually pushed Oden out of the paint. lol)

Not saying that these problems are a direct result of the roster because when I play on Superstar the CPU isn't as dominant which is ok except for the fact that this level is a little easy. So if anyone has some tips on playing with this roster and keeping the CPU under 110 on HOF I would appreciate it.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:16 AM   #728
MVP

Neon1 v1.24 available on 2K Share

Edited Team: Washington Wizards

Rotation Edits: Wizards (Agent Zero,Haywood and Thomas on I.R.).

Coach Profile Edits: Wizards

Free Agents Edited: None

Rules Settings -
Charge:65
Block:100
Reach-In:60
Shooting:75
Loose: 100

Roster Update Notes: Arenas is on the I.R., If you want him to play, put Center O.Petrov (sp?) On the I.R. to replace him.
Give Mike James or Stevensons minutes (perferably James) to Arenas and give Crittentons minutes to one of those two.

Full Edited Teams list on Pg.1

Next team up: Atlanta Hawks (Requests honored on first ask first done basis)

Teams remaining (6): Bobcats,Hawks,Grizzlies, Kings,Timberwolves,Clippers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »