Home

GAMEPLAY POSSIBLY FIXED.....CHECK OUT THE COACH SLIDERS AND TENDENCIES.

This is a discussion on GAMEPLAY POSSIBLY FIXED.....CHECK OUT THE COACH SLIDERS AND TENDENCIES. within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-20-2009, 01:51 PM   #641
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: GAMEPLAY POSSIBLY FIXED.....CHECK OUT THE COACH SLIDERS AND TENDENCIES.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skendzie
Wow, ask and ye' shall receive. Yea, I tried out HOF and I was playing lax defense and sloppy offense and I got penetrated, and not in the basketball, breaking down the defense, sort of way. I was playing Bulls vs NYK on superstar and it was awesome. 1st qtr 29-28. I shot 57% from the field (thank you ben gordon 3's) and they shot 50% but had 0 turnovers. I think I'm just bad at forcing turnovers. If they had more TO's and I made less shots, it'd be a perfect quarter of Bball.
Why You saying this ? If teams shot 50 and 57 %, the score can be 29-28. There are so many times, when scores are like this. So don't worry. And yeah, 0 turnover in one quarter is possible in real life too. ANd 57 pts in a Knicks game is also realistic

In your next game, you may score 15 pts wit 39 %. Or 33 pts with 60 %. One game is nothing
You remember, in one game, Kobe shot 81 pts. In real life !

EA SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --->
http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/1443/easucksmy3.gif [
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2009, 01:56 PM   #642
Banned

jfrost32's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by balage76
Why You saying this ? If teams shot 50 and 57 %, the score can be 29-28. There are so many times, when scores are like this. So don't worry. And yeah, 0 turnover in one quarter is possible in real life too. ANd 57 pts in a Knicks game is also realistic

In your next game, you may score 15 pts wit 39 %. Or 33 pts with 60 %. One game is nothing
You remember, in one game, Kobe shot 81 pts. In real life !
that is so true...one game I scored 32 pts in the first quarter, than another game i scored only 15. Then the next 24, so i mean it all varies which is what I like.
Old 01-20-2009, 02:52 PM   #643
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey guys, sorry for the basic question, but what is the main differences between playing with these rosters on Pro with 50 speed and HOF with 50 speed?

Is it the meer change of difficulty or does it change the gameplay in a way?

Edit: Forgot to mention that Im loving these rosters!
Old 01-20-2009, 03:08 PM   #644
Banned

jfrost32's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteFilth
Hey guys, sorry for the basic question, but what is the main differences between playing with these rosters on Pro with 50 speed and HOF with 50 speed?

Is it the meer change of difficulty or does it change the gameplay in a way?

Edit: Forgot to mention that Im loving these rosters!
From my experience, each level affects the defense. On the high levels, the defense is much harder plus you have to play better defense or they will score on will on you. HOF, is for the best of the best man, i tried and i couldn't do it. I play on All-star and thats tough too but i can compete so i like it.
Old 01-20-2009, 03:22 PM   #645
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon1
Neon1 v1.22 available on 2K Share

Edited Team: Milwaukee Bucks, (Blazers Rookies)

Rotation Edits: Bucks, Blazers.

Coach Profile Edits: Bucks, Blazers updated.

Free Agents Edited: Adrian Griffin

Adopted Rules Settings - Charge:65, Block:100, Reach-In:60, Shooting:75, Loose: 100.

Full Edited Teams list on Pg.1

Next team up: Indiana Pacers

Notes:
Funny thing as im testing Bucks vs Blazers HOF CPU.
Milwaukee shot 15%!!! in the first quarter and had to hit a buzzer shot just to NOT set the new all time lowest scoring total in a quarter.

End of 1stQTR
POR - 24
MIL - 9!!

Now heres for the really crazy part.

Milwaukee has started the 2nd Quarter on a 15-5 run to open up and have already closed it up to 29-24 with 7:55 left in the half!! HAHA this is great lol
Thank you my friend. I'm doing the Energeeeeeeeeeee dance right now. You will have to tell me how the Bucks/Blazers game turned out. The Blazers toasted the Bucks IRL last night. lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2009, 04:16 PM   #646
Rookie

OVR: 7

Some quick bits about association mode using the rosters.

Players ppg is very realistic. Lebron lead the league with 29. Compared with d wade leading the league with 25 with the 2k rosters.

Every other stats seems to look correct but...rebounds!

Dwight howard lead the league in rebounds with 10 a game. Neon maybe you could explain why rebounds are so low?
Old 01-20-2009, 05:47 PM   #647
Rookie

MikeJ2021's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantgetright69
Some quick bits about association mode using the rosters.

Players ppg is very realistic. Lebron lead the league with 29. Compared with d wade leading the league with 25 with the 2k rosters.

Every other stats seems to look correct but...rebounds!

Dwight howard lead the league in rebounds with 10 a game. Neon maybe you could explain why rebounds are so low?
Yeah I tried these rosters in association mode too and Bosh only averaged 16 or 17 points a game and so did Jermaine O'Neal. I'm guessing that it is because their shooting tendencies are both around 43. My question is, what would happen if I raised Bosh's to around 60 and lower O'Neal's to around 30-35? Would it throw the whole team out of wack?

Everything else with the roster is just fine, just had a question about Bosh's PPG.
Old 01-20-2009, 06:27 PM   #648
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon1
Those rules settings were MONEY. Love em, making them official pat yourself on the back.

Adopted Rules Settings:
Charge:65
Block:100
Reach-In:60
Shooting:75
Loose: 100
Hey don't I get some credit for bringing up the issue of rules to the forefront. I want to feel important too, like I did something

lol, yeah they really helped the game for me. Nice feeling to it and realistic. I'm going to try some more games with them. Been watching the Inauguration all day so I'll carve some time out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »