Home

RedLogic's HOF Slider set - Shot Stick Timing FG & FT's

This is a discussion on RedLogic's HOF Slider set - Shot Stick Timing FG & FT's within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-22-2011, 07:08 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: RedLogic's HOF Slider set - Shot Stick Timing FG & FT's

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatnesstcb
A majority of people don't play on HOF because of the CPU's tendency to cheat obsessively during the game.
I know that, but that's why I made the sliders the way I did so it doesn't feel like the CPU is cheating you. Trust me, I know exactly what you are talking about when you say the CPU's tendency to cheat though I felt like Superstar difficulty had the worst CPU cheating.

Last edited by Redlogic; 03-22-2011 at 07:12 PM.
Old 03-26-2011, 12:14 PM   #18
Pro

So out of the guys who have tried these sliders, do you have any comments or suggestions?? Anything not feel right to you? etc..
Old 03-26-2011, 06:23 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

Contact Shot frequencies is too high.. It causes players to slider over and force the contact shot animations
Old 03-26-2011, 09:42 PM   #20
Pro

Quote:
Contact Shot frequencies is too high.. It causes players to slider over and force the contact shot animations
I assume you are talking about driving contact frequency? Where do you have that slider at? I know exactly what you are talking about though, I do like how they happen however I agree it probably should be around 55
Old 03-27-2011, 12:19 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

It applies to both Contact Shot Frequency The thing is Im not sure yet what to set it at because its needed but it shouldnt be excessive because it then limits movement.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2011, 06:20 PM   #22
Pro

Quote:
It applies to both Contact Shot Frequency The thing is Im not sure yet what to set it at because its needed but it shouldnt be excessive because it then limits movement.
Well I've only noticed it limit driving to the hoop as in the defender slides under and causes the offensive player to fling the ball up in the air and crash to the ground.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:00 PM   #23
Pro

Quote:
I love the way the game plays with contact at 55. I updated and tweaked some of the sliders and posted the new ones...
Old 04-06-2011, 02:44 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 18

I love the way the game played. No skating from players. They felt they had substance and interaction with the defense was right on as far as control goes. The game I played ( heat vs pistons) went into double overtime.

Pros:
-Players moved smoothly and I felt I had control over dribbling and defensive moves
-didn't feal cheated by the CPU, even on hall if fame setting.
-contact seemed right on at the basket.
-players vertical movement was accurate at 30.

Cons:
- really..... There weren't any . The only thing I would like to see is more turnovers and more fast break points( they kind of go hand in hand)

Great sliders....... I recommend everyone to try these. You nailed em redlogic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »