Home

NBA 2K10 Custom Music Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Custom Music Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 12:38 PM   #137
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K10 Custom Music Thread

here's a audio editor program called AUDACITY..pretty easy, just cut and paste. Shorten the music, change the format, pretty easy on this program...if your intrested, here you go

iv used this program for both my fightnight rd4 & smackdown games.

LINK:
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

VC/2k sports fan
Old 09-26-2009, 12:41 PM   #138
Pro

the_future420

well there it is, guess we were thinking the same program....yeah, it will save so much room on your 360 & computer....

but yeah, thanks

VC/2k sports fan
Old 09-26-2009, 12:43 PM   #139
MVP

So you can't set time indexes via the Xbox it has to be edited before you put it on?

... gonna be a lot of work.
Old 09-26-2009, 12:51 PM   #140
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotobu
So you can't set time indexes via the Xbox it has to be edited before you put it on?

use the audacity program...pretty fast, pretty simple. you will also save yourself tons of space on your machine. Lisen i have over 50 boxers on my fightnight rd4 games and all of them have their own entrance theme....

but yeah, customization can lead you into a whole different world and can lead to a addiction...lol....it takes time, but if your a stats freak, along with correct music and stuff, then prepare for a new way of gaming...lol, most my time spent playing fight night rd4 was basicly customization....but it all worth it when you see everything play out right.......

im gonna JUMP when i here FINAL COUNTDOWN in my nba 2k game for the first time ever

"IT'S OVER"

VC/2k sports fan
Old 09-26-2009, 12:52 PM   #141
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSW
im down.
Good. Right now I'm trying to get suggestions from WW.net, and wherever you can get some input regarding song choices, let me know.

Get at me whenever you have some suggestions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2009, 12:55 PM   #142
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

ah memories...lol

Old 09-26-2009, 01:00 PM   #143
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotobu

Thats the beauty of it though! I did the very same thing for NFL 2k5. Even though you edit time indexes there, i still trimmed my files down befor burning beacuse it saved space. I made individual stadium playlists for EACH TEAM and it was well worth it. Yeah, it took alot of time but it adds so much to the game, facing a different team each game and hearing new and unique sounds. It seems like we've got a few dedicated peeps here so if we put our heads together im sure we can come up with an "official OS stadium playlist" if you will that will make it easier for everyone to enjoy.

Last edited by the_future420; 09-26-2009 at 01:04 PM.
Old 09-26-2009, 01:08 PM   #144
Pro

lol, btw customization leads you to having each game feel different almost every time. You wouldent belive the difference changing the music makes. Also now with the great commentary. Belive me, 2010 will go by fast this year with nba 2k10. 2k10 will feel like a new game all year round due to this new addition of custom...

but be carefull, it can be a addiction..lol, sometimes your gonna find yourself wanting EVERYTHING custom...youve been warned.

welcome to a whole new world 2k people

VC/2k sports fan
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »