Home

NBA 2K10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-29-2009, 11:47 AM   #217
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39
Re: NBA 2K10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENIGMATIC 1
Can anyone post some pictures of the demo. I would like to see if they made visual improvements
If this isn't the funniest request. There are thousands of pictures from the REAL game, and you are asking for shots from the demo?
Old 09-29-2009, 11:47 AM   #218
MVP

OVR: 30
Funny how, once again, a sports game demo comes out on XBL for Gold members, FIRST, and everyone else including PS3ers have to wait til the NEXT week. I don't think it's a Sony thing, like I was told to people by someone I won't name but they're in the gaming industry, I think MS has bought these cats so they can have this "exclusiveness" for a week with Gold members on XBL to try to get people to get Gold memberships and, maybe, try to convince PS3ers to get a 360. Not going to happen with THIS PS3er, Cap 'n'.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:48 AM   #219
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Can anyone post some pictures of the demo. I would like to see if they made visual improvements

You can go on Youtube and see a whole game. Just type in NBA 2K10 Spurs vs Jazz

or if you wanna see what a Association looks like type in NBA2K10 Association.

I think that would be better than seeing a demo.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:48 AM   #220
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
there´s literally hundreds of pictures on Operation Sports straight out of the retail version of the game, no sense in posting pictures from the demo.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:48 AM   #221
Rookie

OVR: 4

Lovin this demo. Great ball movement by the CPU. The too high FG%'s will be fixed easily by sliders, of course. And I like how in this game, Fisher knows his role.

Anybody won a tip as Bynum? Did he win one against Howard in the Finals this year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2009, 11:50 AM   #222
MVP

Vast's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMagic
That's what I was saying though.

I'm not getting dunks all the time. So it's not really a dunkfest to me either.

There has just been a few occurrences where Kobe just does the damn thang out of nowhere. Lol.

I wish I knew, or had some means of capturing it or uploading the video for you guys to see. Literally four Magic players were dunked on. You could have chosen which player you wanted to highlight in a poster of that dunk. Lol
In the retail copy i have yet to see this. And i played against a Kobe loving dunk cheeser. Im sure if i turned the difficulty down to pro and constantly kept trying to dunk i'd eventually posterize in traffic.

In the Live demo on default i was dunking all day, but after turning up the difficulty this was no longer the case. In 2k10 on default i rarely ever see any dunks in traffic.

Your sig tells me your at least slightly biased. If this game has issues, dunking in traffic is NOT one of them.

Last edited by Vast; 09-29-2009 at 11:53 AM.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:51 AM   #223
Rookie

OVR: 3
I think 2K needs to retire Isomotion and develop a new locomotion scheme for the ball handlers. ..
Old 09-29-2009, 11:52 AM   #224
Pro

OVR: 28

Can I get some kind of confirmation/proof that Kobe did mo cap, because I highly doubt that he did. The reason I don't believe this is, why was his shot so different in the Combine and 2k saying they changed it like 4 times since?

http://www.myspace.com/RD253

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »