Home

NBA 2K11 Issues "The Jordan Challenge" with 2 New Michael Jordan Screenshots

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Issues "The Jordan Challenge" with 2 New Michael Jordan Screenshots within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2010, 09:33 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 20
i like this ability to use jordan but they can use the space for better things such as a detailed pre game,halftime,and post game show etc...
Old 07-22-2010, 09:38 AM   #34
Pro

adub88's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K11 Issues "The Jordan Challenge" with 2 New Michael Jordan Screenshots

Niiiceee(Fabolous voice). I can't wait to get this game and just for basketball season to start period. I luv this game.
Old 07-22-2010, 09:39 AM   #35
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: 2K11 issues "The Jordan Challenge"

Screens look very detailed and smooth. Can't wait to see it on HD. This is going to be a crazy game mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2010, 09:40 AM   #36
Banned

OVR: 20
if you wanna use jordan,how about you come out with DLC.it is 2k11 not the 80's-90's ,lets be for real though.

you can even come out with a separate old school game and add better features to the 2k franchise.
Old 07-22-2010, 09:41 AM   #37
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: 2K11 issues "The Jordan Challenge"

Great news. I look forward to more information. I hate these bits and pieces....
Old 07-22-2010, 09:46 AM   #38
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: NBA 2K11 Issues "The Jordan Challenge" with 2 New Michael Jordan Screenshots

You guys do know that Jordan didn't hit "The Shot" in that 69 point regular season game @ Cleveland right? "The Shot" was in a playoff game.

But on to what I wanted to say...I really hope we can use one of Jordan's Bulls teams against current teams. I only play with a created Bulls '98 Bulls team in NBA 2K10. As a matter of fact, I never even played NBA 2K10 without that created Bulls team. I want to take one or more of those Bulls teams into the regular season and play with them.

And on a side note...this isn't a big deal but it would be cool for Jordan to wear the (virtual) shoes in the classic match-ups that he wore in real life. Can 2K get the Air Jordan shoe? I know 2K10 had Jordan Brand models, but I'm talking about THE Air Jordan models (like EA Sports has). And hopefully they'll have the Air Jordan XI available--the best basketball shoe ever.

And one more thing: 2K, just give us the stuff. I'm tired of having to "unlock" things. When I pay you $60, that's a $60 key--I'm not gonna do any more extra work when I already paid you 60-freakin'-dollars. Just give me the goods.

Last edited by jd@os; 07-22-2010 at 09:48 AM.
Old 07-22-2010, 09:46 AM   #39
Supporter

OVR: 22

I don't know if I'll be spending time taken "The Jordan Challenge", but this is an example of taking advantage of having the greatest player of all-time on your cover, and this is most likely just the beginning of how they plan on taking advantage of MJ likeness and his brand. "My player" was goal oriented, and I still haven't touched that mode in 2K10, so I don't know about this mode, but I do see the allure there, and them appealing to a certain type of audience...

Man that MJ is SPOT ON.

Old 07-22-2010, 09:47 AM   #40
Banned

OVR: 12
I have to admit I'm pretty excited, those Jordan screenshots look awesome. Authentic arenas and players from that era, hell yeah.

Last edited by Dalsanto0026; 07-22-2010 at 10:20 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »