Home

NBA 2K12 Legends Showcase DLC Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (New Trailer)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Legends Showcase DLC Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (New Trailer) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-29-2011, 09:56 PM   #121
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9
Not quite sure, but it's the roster glitch that's been discussed several posts back. It happened when the game auto saved after playing Legend Showcase and going back to the main game. I have not been able to replicate. But I will be happy to upload teams with new legends on them later on tonight in case anyone is interested.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2011, 10:11 PM   #122
MVP

mrclutch's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NBA 2K12 Legends Showcase DLC Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (New Trai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellaz32
Not quite sure, but it's the roster glitch that's been discussed several posts back. It happened when the game auto saved after playing Legend Showcase and going back to the main game. I have not been able to replicate. But I will be happy to upload teams with new legends on them later on tonight in case anyone is interested.
That would be great! maybe you can just pile as many of the new legends as you can(start with Dale Ellis on how many ever teams it takes and upload the teams then we could kick them into the free agent pool. Or could you just upload the single players?
Whatever works best for you since you are doing all of the work.
PS4: Nothing currently
Old 11-29-2011, 10:18 PM   #123
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9
It would not take long to just upload the players on teams. I don't think you can upload individual players anyway.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:29 PM   #124
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K12 Legends Showcase DLC Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (New Trai

In all honesty, I kind of like H.O.R.S.E. There's certain things that hold it back for me, mostly based on downtime between shots; each person's turn seems to drag out just little bit too long. It'd be nice if there was a way of playing speed games in these modes, cutting out the replays and the wipes and whatnot.

Anyhow, I wrote off H.O.R.S.E. earlier because I didn't understand the sweet spot mechanic. I thought you had one chance to land the ball in the sweet spot. I didn't realize if you held X it just teetered back and forth on the arc meter like a pendulum to better help you time it out. Pretty fun. I suck, but I did manage to hit a shot while sitting atop a building. I thought it'd give me an achievement, but apparently it's not known as the "Tall" building. I can't find any building taller though. The few times I could manage to make shots, it was quite satisfying.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:51 PM   #125
Rookie

OVR: 0

I think the dlc is great.
The teams for the 3vs3 challenge are balanced for the most part, and the mode is fun but each game is only to 11 so they don't take too long.
Although the pick- up games are just like blacktop from 2k11, it is pretty cool having so many players to choose from.
While I am not a big fan of the cell-shading, I got used to it pretty quick, and 2k did a great job with Times Square in my opinion.
The other thing I enjoyed was the classic team-up. Although I didn't play much online with the regular teams, I had a blast playing with the classic teams, and look forward to playing it more ,and trying all the teams. In the 3 games I got in, I chose 3 different teams(89 pistons, 86 celtics, 98 spurs) while my opponents always had Shaq (2 magic, 1 laker). Just thought that was interesting.
I would definitely recommend the dlc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2011, 10:57 PM   #126
Pro

BRxSKINSx's Arena

OVR: 18
Looks like I won't be wasting my 800 msp on this..... Thanks 2k.... Guess I'll stick to MW3 or just go ahead and buy Skyrim, which I've been putting off, hoping that I'd get some type of fun or at least my money's worth outta 2k12... Oh well...
Old 11-29-2011, 11:14 PM   #127
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
It would not take long to just upload the players on teams. I don't think you can upload individual players anyway.

If you could upload Chambers, Majerle and KJ on one of those teams, I'll be your best friend in the whole world.

- Michael Jordan
Old 11-29-2011, 11:14 PM   #128
Rookie

lsalas76's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:

thats awesome! hopefully it would allow you to do so.

Not sure how this will work out for you or what the process involves but it would be cool if you can upload teams with ALL the new legends but I would especially like to see:
Kevin Johnson
Tom Chambers
Cedric Ceballos
Dan Majerle
Artis Gilmore
Bill Walton
Pete Maravich
Rick Barry
Fat Lever
Rolando Blackman
Kenny Anderson
Yao Ming
Tracy McGrady(2003)
Vince Carter(2001)
Grant Hill(1997)
Shaq(2000)
Tim Duncan(2003)

Are you on ps3 or xbox? If you are on xbox what is your gamertag so that I can look out for your uploads?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »